73 Clr App

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Kondren
Whee!

73 Clr App

Postby Kondren » Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:26 pm

Your Main Character: Kondren

-Name: Kondren
-Class: Cleric
-Race: High elf
-Level: 73
-Number of AAs: 507
-Magelo Number (if you have one): Will get one soon!
-List which keys and flags you have: time,kt,qvic,txevu,tacvi,ang

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):

A Little Bit About Yourself: Im 23, i enjoy playing everquest i play for the fun and not the drama and other things like that. I want to meet new people and friends on here and raid and kick butt!!

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)
Raiding,grouping, i love to go into new zones and see what they have to offer.Quests are very fun because its a good challenge i think.
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
lvl 75
Tob keyd
demi keyed
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? 5-11 EST

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
I would Attend all raids!

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. Surreal: I retired for half a year. Twilight Chosen: wanted to raid in higher zones.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: im not.

Your Experience with CN: I dont think i ever groupd with you guys.

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? Never raided or groupd with you guys. I dont think i know anybody in their.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I want to join becaise i want to explore higher zones and make friends while im at it. I want to start where i left off and you guys are just the right place where i left off!

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? Keep growing and help the guild as much as i can! I hope to get out Cn is friends mostly. Advance to higher zones and help others advance too.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yes.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?

-Where are you from?

-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America?

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)

Kondren
Whee!

Postby Kondren » Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:47 pm

Terranya
Whee!

Postby Terranya » Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:33 pm

Hello,
Twoofus and I grouped in Steppes with you and your alt Zodmar (Warrior)
Or Zodmar was two boxing you. I remember because Zodmar had said he was camping the chef for weeks.
Was this you or someone playing you :-)

Kondren
Whee!

Postby Kondren » Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:30 am

Oh yea we did didnt we...i have horrible memory =/