67 Shaman finally got a rez

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Benadan
Whee!

67 Shaman finally got a rez

Postby Benadan » Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:17 pm

Your Main Character

-Name: Benadan Meatshield
-Class: Shaman
-Race: Barbarian
-Level: 67
-Number of AAs: 98
-Magelo Number (if you have one): 25979
-List which keys and flags you have: Pop Tier 1, and a bit of tier 2. Seb, the hole, paineel, sleepers, Charasis. Maybe a few more in the bank

Edit:
http://eqplayers.station.sony.com/character_biography.vm?characterId=502511317432
EQplayers seems to have an accurate list of my keys.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class):
Bendan 41 War (bazaar mule now)
Benasis 33 Monk
Stalkin 27 Enchanter
Breekin 22 ranger
Itaden 12 Necro

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)
Everything, I was one of the raid leaders for EH for a long time, Grouping with friends has always been at the top of the list.
Trade skills
Alchemy 159
Baking 133
Blacksmithing 174
Brewing 141
Fishing 121
Fletching 174
Jewellery 162
Pottery 134
Tailoring 157

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
Short term I need to play catch up to all the changes in games after having been gone for 2 yrs.

My long term goal has always been to have fun and maintain a character that has the abilities to help out my friends when they need it.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
I am in PST. My schedule varies at work which effects my play time.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
Because of my work schedule the percentage of raids I can attend is low. Raiding would have to be on my days off which change weekly ( 6 wk rotation)

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
I was a member of the original Fantasy, and left it to join Epic Heroes. I have been a part of EH ever since. Due to some RL issues I left the game but checked in on EH when I could.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:
I currently have an EH tag.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
All the former members of EH know me. I have not had a chance to raid with CN but am looking forward to it.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
This is where my friends went, and that says alot about CN to me. I remember CN from the old days and they were always a good group of people.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
Having fun, enjoyng the company of friends old and new, raiding, grouping, and generally seeing how much content we can beat.
-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
Dodge Fleet Sales
-Where are you from?
Los Angeles, Ca
-Would you consider traveling to attend annual CN gatherings at various places in North America?
Depends on when and where. RL tends to get in the way.
-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling)
Canadians can spell? :wink:[/url]

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:29 pm

Poor guy only been back to eq a week & already I've got to rez him twice! Only once was my fault, I promise ;)

Terranya
Whee!

Postby Terranya » Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:47 pm

It's great having you back Ben :) Lots of adventures in the future!

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:15 am

Silly you slack /nod. Back in the day Teory would have made sure it was his fault and it would have happened more than twice!!! :)

SpenSir
Lord, Lady, and the Dutchess!

Postby SpenSir » Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:50 pm

Ben is a nice guy. Known him a long time from EH. Apps are closed ATM I think but still he would be a good person to keep in mind if the shaman open up.