70 mag

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
dragondestroyer
Whee!

70 mag

Postby dragondestroyer » Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:52 pm

-Name: Dragondestroyer
-Class: Magecian
-Level: 73
-How many AAs? 480
-Magelo Number (if you have one): is down 6.8k hp 10.3k mana unbuffed
-Is this character a main or an alt? Main
-List which keys and flags you have. time kt qvic txevu tacvi all my signets and three mpg trials
-Do you have a clicky buff item? 2
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? yes

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? I love pets and being able to solo alot of things and still being able to help in group and guild.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) Raiding! and love exploring!

-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? group with a friend and my box cleric trying to finish my don tiers

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Epic 1.5, and maxing aas, and working towards anguish and demi.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? 4pm to 2am eastern

-Please list your alts on this server (just names). hyperions

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave.Hypoxis aurea, and nox noctis ignis, Tribal fury, Twilight chosen pactum

-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. n/a

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. Silly Raided with her a few months back in qvic, lead skins raid with some cn members and raided with CN members emoush.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? from what i have done with your guild i have liked there and actions and abilities and would like to help in any way i can.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? i feel there is a place for everyone and i hope to find that in CN

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) Yes and i agree fully[size=24]
[/size]

Szork
Whee!

Postby Szork » Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:55 pm

I think you've applied to us before, have you not? The name is very familar.

Zady
Whee!

Re: 70 mag

Postby Zady » Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:51 pm

dragondestroyer wrote:-Please list your alts on this server (just names). hyperions

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave.Hypoxis aurea, and nox noctis ignis, Tribal fury, Twilight chosen pactum

-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. n/a

I was curious why you would mark n/a when asked if currently a member of another guild.

When you joined us for our DoN raids this evening, you were guilded in <Karmesinrotes Gewitter>.. which is Crimson Tempest's alt ( and maybe app) guild if memory serves.

Are you also applying to Crimson Tempest at the same time ?
Kattia - 73 Berserker
Zady - 80 Ranger -semi-retired
Serinae - 72 Enchanter - retired on that other account..