guild app

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
rizick
Whee!
Location: from illinois ...cursed in california in the service now

guild app

Postby rizick » Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:14 pm

The Basics

-Name: Laedaare
-Class: mage
-Level: 70
-How many AAs? 117
-Magelo Number (if you have one):
-Is this character a main or an alt? main
-List which keys and flags you have. all except for rallos zekk and storm
-Do you have a clicky buff item? no ...
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? no

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class?......my pet =)
-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) .......meeting people and soloing ..plus the convienience of supplying people w/ free toys and gear =)
-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. .........look for friends to play in a grp ..mainly a people type person .... What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? .. mainly grping w/ guildees or friends that i have met along the way .... -Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) .....i would eventually like my char to be fully timed and ill do quests and help out ,i just plain like to play the game .=)
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? im a central time person ...work 3rd shift
-Please list your alts on this server (just names). Rizick is my 69 lvl ranger,Darkmendor is my 59 level cleric,jenille 55 lvl druid,darkdefiler 53 lvl sk,fuzzie 52 lvl beast, sexiana 20 lvl necro,bedelia 5 lvl wizard
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. ..very first was malum ordo.. left because of guild leader left for an unprecedented length of time addy was great tho but just everyone left so i chose to be with people =)..hawkwing.. disbanded was a officer there still good friends with the main guild people..nox noctis left because i went to iraq ..they ended up disbanding when i came back..unbroken bonds ...stayed with them very nice people ladyheart was the best .....
-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. am currantly w/ hon they are a family orientated guild ,very fun grp of people ....mainly lower chars thos i need a higher level guild to get things done .. without 6 day raiding schedules ..that you must attend :P

Your Experience with CN... ive grped w/ a few and have had a very fun time w/ them

-Do you know any current members of CN?ive been a healer for , absolutely shes a great gal we have alotta fun ...zady was a friend from malum Have you ever raided or hunted with us?... i was invited to an mpg trial w/ silly a few days ago used my ranger rizick.....also just did pickup pop flags w/ yas lastnight w/ my mage laedaare... Please give specific names and events if you can remember.
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? ive never seen a plow done that well ... was very surprised .. and your not a hardcore must raid guild ..which makes people want to raid when ya do just fun !!
-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? mainly meet everyone else im sure there are others ive been guilded with havent really looked at your roster ..this membership is solely for my higher levels at this time i in know way would burden this guild w/ all my char unless they would want them ...thanks in advance ..Laedaare aka Rizick aka Darkmendor

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) yes

Edit: Sily here, edited out some of the "subject body" extra text that came with the copy and paste. Heading to go do same with Nelson's app for easier reading.
Last edited by rizick on Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

SpenSir
Lord, Lady, and the Dutchess!

Postby SpenSir » Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:29 am

Hi Laedaare,

Get with Truthseeker tonight, he has all the good information you will need. Do you like cookies?

rizick
Whee!

Postby rizick » Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:44 am

ill surely look up truthseeker ... and i love cookies =)
Expert !!!!in ranger gating =)

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:35 pm

/wave & hugs hon.

I'm not sure if we're accepting new applicants or not, but if so, it would be nice to see you around more than on my baby alt ;) Especialy since your cleric is too uber for me now anyway, hehe :D

rizick
Whee!

Postby rizick » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:39 am

never too uber to help...Absolutely=)
Expert !!!!in ranger gating =)

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:27 am

Woot Hugs ) Was great seeing you this week, btw!