Ladysno - 66 Druid looking for a home

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Sno

Ladysno - 66 Druid looking for a home

Postby Sno » Sun Oct 31, 2004 3:31 pm

• Name - Ladysno Morninglow
• Class - Druid
• Level -66th
• Is this character a main or an alt? -she is my main
• Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? i have amulet of the grey and spell cast
• List which keys and flags you have. currently working on VT shards, have orb and 3 shards...have some items for bot... have the 3 items from Ssra only need the main mob drop.. ive done poj trials.. pon A no B... key to HoH
• Do you have a clicky buff item? no

A Little Bit About Yourself

• What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? Lazy druid always loving the portals *wink*
• What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) grouping has always been my favorite.. met the nicest people while in groups.. just recently started with a guild to raid and enjoyed that as well
• Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? -atm im shard hunting or helping someone do something of interest to them...
• Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) -i have my epic.. have been working on my 1.5 at leisure time... getting to lvl 67 and holding till i reach 100 or more aa's.. currently have 48
• When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? est around 7pm to 2am.. have full time work and schedule changes weekly
• Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave.- ive been in smaller guilds that have disbanded... recent guilds have been Clan Breathnach..left to join a small raiding guild for training of raid skills.. Bound by Trust.. left when they stopped raiding
• If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. -i am without a guild family atm but have several friends that ive still kept attached to... good friends and family never go away.. *wink*

Your Experience with CN

• Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember.- i have never raided with CN but have grouped or ldoned with some.. sorry i dont remember your names.. but very friendly and enjoyable to be around
• Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?- i am looking for a raiding guild and was informed of your site to check out to see if CN has what im looking for in a raiding guild
• Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? -What i hope to have is a guild that raids, groups and looks out for each other like a family should.. im not looking for great loot only looking to respect and be respected by the guild i call home . What im looking for is to be shown the best way to play my Druid to her abilities and my part in a raid...

CN Rules and Policies - Required Reading for all Applicants
• I have read the Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) yes i have read them and understand and agree

Thank u for your time in reading my application

Ladysno- 66th Druid

Edit: Inserted character name in title. ~Gala~

Saphirone
Whee!

Postby Saphirone » Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:19 pm

Very nice application!
Saphirone the Noble Lady
Retired Wizard Officer of Celestial Navigators -EQ1 (Or am I?)
Qarma Jenkins
Retired Officer of Nocturnae -WoW
Saphirone/Qarma/Qarmia
Retired Loudmouth Officer of Ecliptic Sol -EQII

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:20 pm

Aye, very nice app Ladysno. Thank you for that and for your interest in CN. Please get with us in game so we can get you in our apps channel. You'll be able to attend events and raids and get to know us and vice versa. Looking forward to meeting you. ~Galarina~

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon Nov 01, 2004 9:33 am

I look forward to seeing you involved in some raids, groups, and events soon! :D

Thanks for a well-written app,
Silly

Ryanakris
100% Pure luv

Postby Ryanakris » Mon Nov 01, 2004 10:16 pm

I'm glad to see your app here M'lady, you come very highly recommended by some people we hold dearly! Please send me a tell, or ask Edhil for the channel so we can get to know you! If you're half as wonderful as Edhil, we will be having a good time!
Ryana

Sno

66 Druid looking for a home

Postby Sno » Sun Nov 07, 2004 2:47 pm

I just wanted to say Thank you again for your help in shard hunting and with getting the insignia to finish the Emperiors Key... its little things like this that make this guild much more interesting to get to know.. With so many willing to give up a bit of their time to help others... Made me feel right at home because i do it so often myself... Hoping to get to know more of the people here because if their anything like the ones i met last night.. I would be honored just to group with u... Congrats again to the others that finished up their Keys last night as well..

Take cares everyone

Sno

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon Nov 08, 2004 11:09 am

Was a pleasure meeting you this weekend! Thanks for lending a hand to help so many others get their keys completed as well. I'm sure we'll run into each other again soon :D

Silly

Ryanakris
100% Pure luv

Postby Ryanakris » Mon Nov 08, 2004 9:12 pm

Thank you so much Ladysno; for coming along to help and when you had to leave, came back again and helped some more. We had great fun with the snakes and GRATS on your Emp key!
Ryana

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:08 am

Thank u again CN for an enjoyable evening... After the grouping for the frame of the VT key i was in awe with the kindness of the guild... seems like everyone i meet has the same respect and generous attitude that makes your guild shine brighter then the rest... then being invited to join in the raids ... i was taken back at how much the guild people are willing to give up information.. and fun.. everyone at the raids seemed to enjoy being there as much as i did... says alot for a guild to have fun and make new people welcome at the same time... your RL was priceless as well.. going step by step to understand what would happen next and what our part was of it... i can only thank all of u at CN again for helping me understand the raiding part of the game and .... having fun at the same time.. GAHD that was a great evening if i havent said it enough lol... and if anyone needs my help in getting something accomplished.. please ..by all means send tell to help.. lol.. its what i do for fun as well... Sorry to Wind who won the death count of the group lol.. but i had a riot keeping up with u *wink*

Take cares everyone and hope to group with all of u again soon

Sno

Ryanakris
100% Pure luv

Postby Ryanakris » Sun Nov 21, 2004 11:29 am

Lol Sno, Loendar was the winner in my group! As hard as we try as healers, it happens sometimes! Glad to hear you had so much fun, and GRATS again on your frame!
Ryana

Windrien
Punt Me

Postby Windrien » Mon Nov 22, 2004 12:54 pm

I was just throwing myself in front of the mob to save the healers! Glad to finally get to group with you Sno, I also had a blast eventhough I was chatting from my bind spot most of the evening. :lol:

Akgriz
Scout

Postby Akgriz » Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:55 pm

"I was chatting from my bind spot most of the evening."
isnt that normal for you Windrien???
Akgriz
Scout of Celestial Navigators

Windrien
Punt Me

Postby Windrien » Mon Nov 22, 2004 4:58 pm

I just figure you need some company Ak. You get lonely there all by yourself.

binabek
Whee!

Postby binabek » Mon Nov 22, 2004 5:14 pm

hmm.. I was just trying to figure out who asked me for the most VoQ's and VQ's that evening... not sure... the tally was quite high though... hehe.
Now mezzing %T..... if you break it, I WILL BREAK YOU!!!

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 23, 2004 3:03 pm

LOL i swear i didnt ask once ! lol *points a finger* it was THEM ! hehehe

take cares

Sno

Ryanakris
100% Pure luv

Postby Ryanakris » Tue Nov 23, 2004 3:08 pm

I know I did a few times :oops: !
Ryana

Jzonlook
Whee!

this one....

Postby Jzonlook » Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:52 am

I am sure you will be happy if you get ladysno in CN.

She is one of those people that brightens the entire room as she enters.

Of course im kinda parcial to this one in particular :P

Syanthia
Whee!

Postby Syanthia » Sat Nov 27, 2004 2:01 pm

I hope we end up as guildees soon, but for the moment it's great being apps together!! And might I add - OOPS! lol :D
You died WHERE!?!

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:32 pm

LMAO your killin me Syan ! like ive always said.. make the best outta ever bad situation and DANG that had to be one of the scariest raids ive ever taken part in LOL... thank GAHD i was with u guys making the best outta it.. it turned out to be a great memory !

*Has her finger on the EVAC trigger*

i dare ya scare me again !

take cares everyone !

Sno

Syanthia
Whee!

Postby Syanthia » Sat Nov 27, 2004 11:04 pm

ROFLMAO!! The tricky part is making sure we're all in the same group from the START - and then. . . OOPS! :P
You died WHERE!?!