Keimez 73 Enchanter

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Keimez
Whee!

Keimez 73 Enchanter

Postby Keimez » Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:03 pm

The Basics

-Name: Keimez
-Class: Chanter
-Level: 73
-How many AAs? 306
-Magelo Number (if you have one):
http://eq.testmagelo.com/profile/3003317

-Is this character a main or an alt?
main

-List which keys and flags you have.
Seb key
HS key
Tserrina's key
POI factory
pov/pos
Jiva
Rizlona
Xuzl
PONb

-Do you have a clicky buff item?
I think I have one here somewhere.

-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item?
Yes

A Little Bit About Yourself

My name is Keimez. I started playing in 99 on Karana server as a ranger. Started over on Morell-Thule when Kunark came out as an Iksar monk. Played a bunch of alts on a few different servers including pvp.
Settled on Vazaelle when it went live. Main was a cleric (Danzer), and was in EA around the TOV/ EP time frame. Got bored with the cleric and started over as a Chanter. I love playing chanter, and plan on playing him as my main from here on out.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class?
Watching the Ranja close his eyes when he sees 5 mobs being pulled to camp, knowing he is gonna die, and can't believe when he tentatively opens them, all the mobs are standing still all around him almost sleeplike, as the tank wales on one of them....... Oh yeah, did I mention Rune??

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)
I enjoy many aspects of EQ.
I like to raid, although I don't like to raid every day.
I enjoy small hunts/groups preferrably with guildies as to limit the ebay/noob factor. I like knowing I can count on my fellow group members.
I enjoy helping people acquire the things they need help with, and know that if needed, those people will be there to help me when the time comes.
I really like to chat, answer or figure out problems, kill new mobs, and be a part of a few war stories as I progress through EQ.

-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like?
Right now my typical night of EQ consists of any exp pickup group I can get into to try to get some more lvl 2 spells, lvl 75, more TSS zone knowledge.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
Lvl 75
Finish my anguish sigs
I do have my 1.0, but I want my 1.5 and 2.0
More AAs. Over 1k would be a good start.
EP flagged
Time flagged
A family of friends commonly called a Guild

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
Central Time Zone. Normally play most days from around 6pm -11pm depending on schedule. Longer on weekends that I dont have my kids or have to work.

-Please list your alts on this server (just names). Danzer, Lazeras

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave.
EA- guild split.
Displaced- grass is greener on progression server- everyone left and found a different guild more in line with what they wanted

-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why.
Currently I do not have a guild tag

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember.
I hunted with a few CN in TSS group for long time the other day. Geekjoker, Goofydoofy, Bolwyn
I haven't raided with the guild yet, but I would like to.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?

Although I am aware that officially you aren't accepting any new apps, I have always liked the way CN treats everyone in and outside of the guild. I have never heard anything negative. CN is the best guild IMO that is not diehard raiding hardcore and has a somewhat casual atmosphere that I know will suit me perfectly. So I am hoping you will make an exeption for me.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded?
I hope to make some new friends, reacquiant with some old, see a bit more of higher end content, help out as much as I can, fine tune my phat chanter abilities, and if all goes well, not spend as much time /LFG ......All while attempting to perfect my social butterfly skills

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No)

Understood and Agreed

Hope to see you all soon,

Keimez

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Postby Goofydoofy » Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:42 pm

I talked to this person for a while and told em to app. I wasn't sure what the status was for chanters. I also told em to talk to Truthseeker since he is our app officer and he would know more. In my extensive talks with this person, I have found em to be mature and social. Also, understanding of the fact we may be full of chanters due to 54 person raid restriction, but since CN is the best non-mandatory raiding guild on this server, in my opinion...And we did need chanters, at one time...I told em to post a app and get app channel access and see how it went.

And there is Goofy's input for now. Auto delete!
Level 106 Druid, Level 106 Enchanter, Level 106 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Qmaus
Whee!

Postby Qmaus » Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:12 am

Hmm...
I followed this guy home and decided to break in and check him out real thoroughly.

I found both Danzer and Lazerus stuffed away in a closet with duct tape over their mouths!

Their eyes were pleading with me to release them, so I did the only thing I could.

I picked their pockets and left them there, of course. :P

LOL, nice app, man. Looking forward to meeting you.

Truthseeker
Whee!

Postby Truthseeker » Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:41 pm

I have been trying to get up with you. Send me a tell so we can talk please.

Truthseeker

Keimez
Whee!

Postby Keimez » Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:42 pm

I am retracting my app.

Thank you guys for allowing me to post my app. I app'd to another guild and I don't want any hard feelings. Hope to see ya'll around in the future.

Take care,

Keimez

Jhereg
Whee!

Postby Jhereg » Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:24 pm

Good luck with things Keimez, sorry I only saw you briefly online at points.