APP for Silent 70 cleric when memberships are open

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Silent
Whee!

APP for Silent 70 cleric when memberships are open

Postby Silent » Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:06 am

<center>Application for Membership - Outline</center>

The Basics

-Name: Silent Lonecleric
-Class: Cleric
-Level: 70
-How many AAs? 255
-Magelo Number (if you have one):
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1308928

-Is this character a main or an alt? Main

-List which keys and flags you have. Time flagged
-Do you have a clicky buff item? Yes (Amulet of necro)(peg cloak)
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? Yes (augment)

A Little Bit About Yourself

I have been a cleric for a couple years now and have enjoyed playing my class thoroughly. I think if played correctly a cleric can be a force to recon with especially with a warrior at his side. I enjoy raiding and grouping whenever I can, seeing new lands and find new quests. I have never really been worried about gear as im sure it will come some time or I can just buy it in Baz. I currently group with my friends when they are not in raids and work on tradeskills. My time zone is CST

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. Yes I know quite a few of them as we came over from Zek together. Ontime, Mulleton, Babuhray, and a few others. I might have grouped with a few other members but I cannot remember specifics.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I would like to join CN because you all raid and group at my time and pace. I am a casual gamer and cannot be on every single night. I also have wanted to join for a long time but apps have been closed so this time I thought i'd get my name in the bucket for an eventual opening. It also helps that most of the peopel I group with on a regular basis are all in CN.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded?
My goals are to continue to better my play style, character and knowledge of the game. I want to see the higher end zones and have a great group of people to see it with.

All of the guilds I have been in are n Zek and most are not together anymore. I didnt get a chance to join a guild when I moved over with the rest of my buds because of comptuer problems and work schedule.

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) Yes I do and agree with them totally.
Last edited by Silent on Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

SpenSir
Lord, Lady, and the Dutchess!

Postby SpenSir » Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:15 am

Cool name. Clerics > all

Much :smt007 for da clerics.

Find Truthseeker tonight for info.

Silent
Whee!

Postby Silent » Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:42 am

Ok great, I will talk with Truthseeker tonight. Yes and clerics are the best!

Sno
Whee!

Postby Sno » Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:54 am

ohhhh.. you should have neva said that .... let the hate /tells begin !

/giggles

HUGS!
Sno

Silent
Whee!

Postby Silent » Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:14 pm

Bah thats ok I dont always catch my tell window anyways :lol: so I wont notice the hate tells.

onime
Whee!

Postby onime » Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:21 pm

I have know silent for three years, and he know's more about game than any one I know. He has helped me many times to lvl, get gear and do quest. He is dependable, realible and fun to play with.
He will make a good cleric for CN. Hope you invite him to guild
Ontime