App, cause Ladysno said I had too!

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Marylin
Whee!

App, cause Ladysno said I had too!

Postby Marylin » Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:41 am

-Name: Marylin Oddlilgnome
-Class: High class/ Chantress
-Level: 70, cause I lazy
-How many AAs? 496, or 497..... omg, this question is to difficult!
-Magelo Number nun
-Is this character a main or an alt? This is my mainish one
-List which keys and flags you have. PoP, all but water an poeb done to get to time. Kt flagged, seb, couple assorted keys in bank, no clue what they for.
-Do you have a clicky buff item? yes, got 3 of them... an they are mine! Mine Mine Mine!
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? Woopsie is my eb item! Shhhhh!

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? Its difficult, hate easy things! Love the challenge of keeping five mobs mezzed while the cleric stands the tank back up.
-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? The people, long quests an mostly naked people!
-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? Wow, I reactivated my account! Hello again world! Have only been on twice since my return, typical time on currently is catching up with friends!
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. I am semi retired from raiding, got my 1.5 an just need to finish one more fight an then get the drop from anguish for my 2.0.
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? when work allows, mostly evenings EST
-Please list your alts on this server. Sheerena, Horma, Tinytude, Icebone.
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. Sublimity (guild died) NNI, (guild died), Faux Pax (Slid was a overgrown weenie!) Walkers, departed to try hardcore raiding.
-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why.

I am an army of one...... one scared gnome! Ladysno heal me! ::runs from Sno's spiders!::

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. Silly, Ladysno, others... been off eq for a bit an brain full of dust. Hunted spiders in a DoN with CN an Sno for many hours one morning. Was alot of fun seeing my bind spot! ::plots revenge lol::
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? Fun people, solid guild... an a chance to slip in a few raids while woopsie isn't looking!
-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? Rebuild old friendships, make new ones as well. Wtb friends, or willing to trade Woopsie!

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) Yes, but then again there are rules at my work too! Its not understanding that matters! Its complying!

70th level egotist, Marylin Oddlilgnome.

P.S. Will not guild without Woopsie Daisey!

Bobbert
Whee!

Postby Bobbert » Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:23 am

Nice app, Marilyn. Glad to meet you. Quick question if I may:

What is your typical reaction to... umm... say... a knot headed warrior that breaks a couple of your mezzes when he shouldn't? :oops:

Sno
Whee!

Postby Sno » Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:28 pm

im very very proud of you Marylin ... i held my breath reading through your app LOL... oh and that bind spot thingy.. how many times did i tell you my evac was down?? LMAO

good humor and fun is all i know when i group or talk to Marylin ... (secretly wishes she can group with Elo ) HAHAHA
HUGS !
Sno

Marylin
Whee!

Postby Marylin » Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:08 pm

Mezz breaking? Some say its a no no.... but I say if the clerics dont mind raid wipes.... then may the rezzes begin! ::heads off to look for the bottle of raid aspirin::

Nyrial
Whee!

Postby Nyrial » Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:41 pm

Mez breaking... Hisssssssssssssssss

Slackahs never show up for buffing, looking forward to meeting you!

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:53 pm

what is mez? I thought chanters wanted me to dot all the mobs in the camp

Nyrial
Whee!

Postby Nyrial » Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:24 am

mez is that thing we do *before* your dots break all the mezzes in camp. Dying is what we do *after* your dots break all the mezzes in camp. :sad5: Study hard, because there will be an exam at the end of the week. :wink:

SpenSir
Lord, Lady, and the Dutchess!

Postby SpenSir » Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:15 am

New Enchanter AA

Deep Mez – Allows DoT damage to continue for up to 15 ticks after a mob has been mezed. Once the mez is broke the mob will instantly DT the person or persons who tried to break the mez early. Upon zoning to bind point the mob will again DT said person from across zone lines until the person hits level 1. This spell affects all mobs up to level 75.

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:42 pm

lol

Nyrial
Whee!

Postby Nyrial » Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:27 pm

I think Spen should be a developer!

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:29 am

Well then I will have to make level 1 alts to break your mezzes:)

Marylin
Whee!

Postby Marylin » Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:55 pm

Strange to think I retired from hardcore raiding, since CN gets more done in less hours then anyone I know. ( cept Triality ) This has been alot of fun the past week an am looking forward to more! Special thanks to Gruub, Goofy an Cicak for going out of the way to make me feel welcome!

Qmaus
Whee!

Postby Qmaus » Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:36 pm

Nice app, Marylin.

And many thx for tossing me a Salik on raid the other night.

As for the mez break discussion...

I recall when rogues got our 1-tick mez discipline...

The first two people to ever break my mezzes were enchanters, LOL.

Looking forward to getting to know you more, Marylin, you seem to be as totally nuts as I am ('course, I hide it better) :P

Woldar
Whee!

Postby Woldar » Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:51 pm

Great raiding with you Marylin. Think we have been in a few groups this week and we had great results. Keep up the great work and hope to play with you some more.

Woldar.

Marylin
Whee!

Postby Marylin » Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:19 pm

Woopsie an I are moving across town, will be back batween 10/6-10/8. No raiding until then lol!

Marylin
Whee!

Postby Marylin » Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:47 pm

Sorry for not being around much lately, seems my boss thinks its funny to schedule me 8am-8pm. Got a few days off coming, hope to scrounge up some signets :)