Marylin made me do it!

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Woopsie
Whee!

Marylin made me do it!

Postby Woopsie » Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:40 am

The Basics

-Name: Woopsie Daisy
-Class: Necromancer
-Level: 70
-How many AAs? 351
-Magelo Number (if you have one):
-Is this character a main or an alt? main
-List which keys and flags you have. all pop but for PoEB and Water, Seb key, KT flagged, several signets, a couple trials...
-Do you have a clicky buff item? yep!
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? Yes

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? I get to play with dead people!!! I also get to do fun things with people's corpses hehehehehe And sometimes I even have fun playing with aggro and figuring out just how many dots I can put on a mob without drawing them away from the tank. Kiting is our friend.... so is FD!!!!!
-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) I love questing, exploring, annoying marylin, talking to people, annoying marylin.... and not dying! (it's against my religion /huggles her FD)
-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? I talk to people, try to find groups, generally go exploring... I really don't care to solo
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Short term... groups would be nice, people to talk to would be better... Long term... Epic 2.0, anguish flagged, time would be nice. I'll come up with more later.
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I play EQ when children and work allow me to (I have three small ones)... eastern time zone. I work graveyards though so come 10 pm most nights I will be heading out to go take care of old people.
-Please list your alts on this server (just names). ACK!! I have to remember them!??? ok, I have sunney, Devlin, Rory, Sedaru... I know there are more but the only alt I really play is Sunney /huggles her cleric
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. /blink blink There you go, making me try to think again... Nox disbanded, Sublimity disbanded, Walkers was fun and I hated leaving but I wanted to try hardcore raiding (not all it's cracked up to be... I like raiding but but that was getting rediculous).... Faux Pas kicked us out because we questioned why we were leaving half the raid force behind to do hits we were just dying constantly on (6 deaths a night is not something you miss... besides, Slid was a power hungry.... ::incoming elevator music to spare the ears of the not so innocent:: ) Lemme see... there is probably one or two others but I just don't remember them
-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. Nope nope, not in a guild... hehe, even got Marylin to go bug someone else to save her!! /hugs her FD more and hides it from the jealous chanty

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. Silly and a few others here and there over the course of EQ and all doing various assorted things. (here you go with that thinking thing again!)
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? Ladysno said I had to... and Mary said I had to... and Mary knows where I sleep... /shakes in terror
-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? PEOPLE!!!!! I'll get people to talk to... Marylin said I would! /grins ebilly And no, nothing will change on how I play EQ now versus being in a guild again. I will still look for groups, annoy Marylin and have fun. It is a game after all and should be treated that way.

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them - Yes, I'll even follow them.... ooooooooo scary!!!!!

Bobbert
Whee!

Re: Marylin made me do it!

Postby Bobbert » Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:06 am

Woopsie wrote:Faux Pas kicked us out because we questioned why we were leaving half the raid force behind to do hits we were just dying constantly on (6 deaths a night is not something you miss... besides, Slid was a power hungry.... ::incoming elevator music to spare the ears of the not so innocent:: )

That's it? 6? Clearly you have not yet met our raid leader. :twisted:

Skratz
Almost as hot as Diz!

Postby Skratz » Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:50 am

Isn't it a necro's job to FD and avoid death?
Jeeze. Slacker.
(hehehe)

Look forward to meetin' you both.

Sno
Whee!

Postby Sno » Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:36 pm

was great talking to you today Whoopsie and now i fully understand your fear of gnomes LOL... well just the small ones !

Good luck to both of you on your apps .. CN is gonna need a heal channel just for the gut busters lmao

HUGS!
Sno

Woopsie
Whee!

Postby Woopsie » Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:12 pm

/giggles

Actually six deaths was MY count and that was with FD... Mary must have logged somewhere among 20 some nights. I had a blast listening to her complain as I sat back FDed and she was scrambling trying to mez trains to give tanks time to get back on their feet.... Never worked, always ended up using EE to get a cleric up.