Reyhan 70 Cleric

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Reyhan
Whee!

Reyhan 70 Cleric

Postby Reyhan » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:25 am

-Name: Reyhan
-Class: Cleric
-Level: 70
-How many AAs? 50+ (have to look to be exact)
-Magelo Number (if you have one): …1309230
-Is this character a main or an alt? Main
-List which keys and flags you have. Seb/Charsis
-Do you have a clicky buff item? Yes
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? Yes

A Little Bit About Yourself
-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class?

Love healing people and being an important part of a group. Like to be able to smack a few things around as well once in a while, but that is what those unrest missions are for.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)

I really like grouping and have recently starting raiding on the optional raids and those are a blast too. Trying to work on tradeskilling (Smithing), I blame Cruz for recommending it to me.

-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like?

If it is not a CN raid night, then I like to group with Cruz and invite another person or two and work on AAs, faction or some other fun stuff Cruz can tank. He keeps telling me he is a tank…having been on a raid or two with some of our Warriors, SKs and Pallies, I am starting to wonder though.

If it is an Optional raid night (Sunday) I try to come along to the raid as Cruz’s alt and try to learn all I can. These have been a blast so far, but that spider DoN one…was a bit rough.

If it is a regular CN progression raid night I usually farm stuff for tradeskills or buff people in the hottub and rezz CNers (and whoever else needs it) when they summon to the GY (Not that you guys ever need to GY summon).

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)

Would love to get my smithing up to 300. Need to catch up to Silly in AA points (only one bagillion to go). We have math and engineering types in guild, is a bagillion a real number? Get my Epic 1.5 at some point.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?

Arizona (MST or PST) same time as Cruz.

-Please list your alts on this server (just names).

My alts or Cruzs alts? If mine than that is easy I have none. If you are talking Cruz…well we could be here a while.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave.

Never been in any other guild.

-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why.
Not in another guild.

Your Experience with CN
-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember.

Being I am Cruz’s RL wife, I have grouped quite a bit with him. I have been on two DoN raids (Emoush and the evil spider). I was also on the Saryn/Kos hit this last Sunday. I have grouped with quite a few CNers as well. Silly did a creator with us once recently. I also have exp with Sungsem and Ash. Have also helped a few CNer get there WoS and RCoD signets.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?

Well according to Cruz there are no other guilds. CN is family (Both the good and bad connotations of that word) and these really is no place better in any other game or on any other server. I have seen CN grow and thrive since its beginnings and would be honored to be a part of it.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded?

One can never have too many friends or family! I am hoping to get myself up to speed and be an integral part of the wonderful family I know CN is.

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No)

Yes

I know the app status is closed, and why. I also know that family members sometimes can bend the rules. I do NOT want to see anyone have to sit out of a raid because of me. If there is space I would love to attend and think I could really be an asset. I would love to no longer have Reyhan considered as Cruz’s alt.

I was not sure if I could ever learn a game that looked so complex and was a bit intimidated by it. Cruz finally helped me get over this and helped me choose a fitting character for myself (I first tried his Enchanter Razt and it was…overwhelming). I feel I have a lot to offer CN both in raid and outside. I would love to have the opportunity to show it.

In talking to Cruz I hope I am dysfunctional enough to fit in. He does however insist that there are ‘normal’ people in CN as well. He just says they hide well (as they should

SpenSir
Lord, Lady, and the Dutchess!

Postby SpenSir » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:53 am

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Welcome to the fun club! I love clerics! Never can have enough to heal Cruz and Co. Nice to meet you Reyhan. :)

Bobbert
Whee!

Postby Bobbert » Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:54 pm

Reyhan wrote:He keeps telling me he is a tank…

I think we should immediately hire this one. If Cruz tanks in Tacvi I can finally beat him in the parses.

Nice to meet you, Reyhan. Look forward to seeing you around town. :lol:

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:14 pm

Cruz tells us unbelievable stuff all the time, nice to know it extends beyond the guild hall

Lachaise
Whee!

Postby Lachaise » Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:53 am

Cruz is one of the member of CN I respect the most, just knowin he chose you (well maybe you chose him :shock: ) is good enough for me to make you a CN member.
Lachaise Flechedargent
70 Paladin
Officer and Sheriff
Celestial Navigators

Lappy
49 Enchanter

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:55 pm

Bah Cruz takes too long to post the parses /nod

Truthseeker
Whee!