nanilopuses Application

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Nanilopus
Whee!

nanilopuses Application

Postby Nanilopus » Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:28 pm

-Name: Nanilopus
-Class: Druid
-Level: 70
-How many AAs? 165
-Magelo Number (if you have one):
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1049543
-Is this character a main or an alt? Main
-List which keys and flags you have. HoH,
-Do you have a clicky buff item? No
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? yes

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? Porting , buffing ..and of course healing

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) Grouping and chatting (making friends)..trade skilling is ok but grouping and raiding ROCKS

-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? LFG up and get buffs then wait in GH for response from lfg

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Epic 1.5 to 2.0 and planes progression
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? Eastern from 5 to 10 pM

-Please list your alts on this server (just names). monkyfist.pogan and steno
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. Shades of glory ..folded , mystic misfits still there but they don’t raid much and theres not many on ever

-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. Mystic misfits there my friends ..

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? (geekjoker) Have you ever raided or hunted with us? yes- Please give specific names and events if you can remember. acouple times in MPG was grouped with a member cant remember the name right now
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I was one of the first member back in 2001 and it would be awsome to return : )
-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Friends and raiding and grouping and chatting ..basicly having some serious gameing time ..and the reputation of being CN Of course :D
Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? Raiding lots and lots of raiding :shock:

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) Yes I do…
Last edited by Nanilopus on Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zady
Whee!

Postby Zady » Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:12 am

Hey there.

Pogan is a barb warrior, right? If so, I was grouped with you a few days ago in NRo LDoNs. I was that iksar monkette that was trying to pull the mobs before you did :wink:

It's always nice when an ex-member decides to return to the family... but I do wonder with the amount of times you mentioned raiding in your app.. if we actually are what you are looking for, especially if you are looking for Planes Progression.

CN is not 'technically' a raiding guild. We are a tight knit family guild that just happens to do well when we do raid. :D

In my opinion.. there's not lots and lots of raiding here.
Kattia - 73 Berserker
Zady - 80 Ranger -semi-retired
Serinae - 72 Enchanter - retired on that other account..

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:25 am

We raid 3 times a week. As Zady mentioned Planes progression is not our thing these days and I only see the planes for xp purposes. I am trying to recall the name, but the years have not been kind to my memory lol

Lanyder
Whee!

Postby Lanyder » Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:22 am

Glad to see your app, look forward to meeting you in game.

Their is always a lot of debate over whether we are a raiding guild. We are a guild that is very capable of raiding and we have 3 scheduled (nonmandatory) raid nights plus Sunday we normally have an unoffical raid. But most of us think of ourselves as a family first and the fact that we raid together is secondary.

As mentioned, we almost never raid anything in the planes and any adventures there would be for fun or nastalgia. We are currently raiding high end GoD, OOW and some DoN targets.

Nanilopus
Whee!

Postby Nanilopus » Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:42 pm

hehe well... lanyder i have a 14 year old son and a full time job so i cant play around the clock and raid constently ..but that is the way i made it sound sorry , 3 nights a week is alot of raiding and as i mentioned ..friends and grouping and chatting is also what im lookin for and ..im already getting that with out even being a member ..so i still think that CN is what I need ... Ummm

P.S Zady / is that a real Picture of you if so i think im in love lol ...yes pogan is a Barb warrior and i remember you in that LDoN ..we Rocked! /nod :P

and Jaffod well planes progression i would like but ..its not at the top of my todo list and as you said " these days " ..maybe we can do this in the future /shrug
Ima little dru-id short and stout if we get in-to trou-ble ill port us out !

Fuddara
Still floating about

Postby Fuddara » Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:00 pm

What is meant by "Planes progression is not our thing these days" is that we are done with Planes Progression. We spent a long time (a year maybe?) doing Planes progression, and eventually got to and beat Plane of Time. Now we've moved past that, and are working our way through GoD, and OoW raid content. 1 piece of gear from Anguish (last raid zone in OoW) is kinda like 2 peices from anywhere in the Planes. ;)

So chances that we'll backtrack and do Planes progression in the future, especially with so much more content for us to move forward through, is very unlikely to happen. Not that we want this to dissuade you, it's just something we've already done, and don't plan to revisit... ever if we can help it. ;)

Zady
Whee!

Postby Zady » Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:27 am

To elaborate.. lots and lots of raiding to me = 4 or more mandatory days per week.

If I miss a raid here in CN, no one says anything (except the ones I send sexy MT's to because of the raid being hectic ). :twisted:

And yes, that is my real photo. (As seen on page 11 of our real photos thread!.. oh, you have to be a member to see it lol ).

Also, we do sometimes.. rarely... once in a blue moon.. hit Time. We get the alts some gear, some access.. you know, fun stuff for kicks n giggles.
Kattia - 73 Berserker

Nanilopus
Whee!

Postby Nanilopus » Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:23 pm

hehe.. I havent raided in Months and it took me Over a year to get my epic 1.0 ...Sad huh?

5 years iiv Played Everquest well i was gone for one year ..but i should be like Time flagd and Raiding high end GoD zones and have 600 AAs but i dont .

So if i raid anything OR EVEN GET A GROUP, its an Improvment Im not a slacker but i cant stay up late on week nights and im always busy on the weekends so a family guild that does any kind of raiding or Grouping Might be right for me .. i wanna try

i lost alot of friends when EQ 2 came out and also to WoW so i dont realy have many friends

Ohh..and i Like playing my alts because they always seem to get groups and nanilopus ..well seems to never get a group and soloing is to slow and loneley so i Rely on my guild be there and the misfits although there my friends ..theres useualy only 6 of them on and there grouped somewhere while i sit in the GH all by my self LFG for Hours then camp

Iv applied with other guild but i didnt meet there requirements or never even got a reply from anyone iv been in alot of guilds that just invite me ..but they useualy didnt have anyone on ever also i dont know i just want more from the game ..but cant do it solo :?

Qmaus
Whee!

Postby Qmaus » Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:05 am

Well, I'm always happy to group with a druid. My first character was a druid and I'm well aware of what they can bring to a group. As a rogue, I pretty much bring just dps, corpse dragging, scouting, and really bad jokes to a group.

Anyway, i'm looking forward to meeting you and would be glad to group up with you.

Here's the catch, though. I've gone through alot of life-changing events in the last year and even though things are finally almost normal again I will probably not be back in-game full-time for about 3-4 weeks still.

Look forward to meeting you, though. :)

Zady
Whee!

Postby Zady » Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:49 pm

Plus look at that face, how can you resist the Qmaus??
Kattia - 73 Berserker

Pohl
Whee!

Postby Pohl » Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:30 am

You said you were one of the original members of CN, how long were you in the guild? The name dosn't sound familier to me but then again I joined CN several months after the the guild started, and there were a bunch of lower level toons at the time that I didn't group with since I was lv51 when I was tagged.

Nanilopus
Whee!

Postby Nanilopus » Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:34 am

WELL POHL I grouped with Divega and teldra daily for a good month befor They created it I was 1 of 10 Ppl in that chat room ,the guild was only moments old and i WAS JOINED FOR ONLY A MONTH ..BEFOR I BECAME HOMELESS .. i poped in maybe 4 times in the course of a year till i got my Act together ,so technicly i was joind for 1 year approx...And have been playing now again for 4 years.bah wasted alot of time with alts "wanted to play every class"..but now i wanna consentrate on nan again and start monkyfists Epic hes 55 ..Hehe

See ya in game useualy 5 to 10/1030 Every night
Last edited by Nanilopus on Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nanilopus
Whee!

Postby Nanilopus » Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:59 am

Wait!!...I might be wrong yes..It was" lords of the Old code " I was one of ten and i disbanded them quick when Divega and teldra made CN...well im sure i was atleast one of the first 15 or 20 .. Like geekjoker ..he remembers me and teldra and divega there whaere alot of friends .. but i cant remember half of them i have a problems with EQ names cant never remember them unless it has a catch to it or i use it alot or if i see it ..Lol

Pohl
Whee!

Postby Pohl » Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:05 am

It was a while back and while I wasn't doubting you, I am glad of the extra info. Guess it wasn't till CN started hitting Naggy and Vox that I came along and the guild might have been around a bit longer at that time than I had realized, I was tring to think back and remember some of the people that were around long before I joined but not many are still playing. Course Geekjoker was in the guild when I joined and Jhereg but he was playing more Druid at the time than Monk. Wist was there and Nebby, the original Hunky, Roddingham, Telora joined about the same time I did but now she plays a rogue. I came in right after CN absorbed a small guild led by Balinor and Lonehart later to take up his necro named Lonetrah, but for some reason can't think of that guilds name Knight-something. Anyway look forward to grouping with you maybe you can spur my memory and drop a few names that I might remember.

Nanilopus
Whee!

Postby Nanilopus » Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:18 am

sheesh..i cant hardly remember anyone ..there was klaa aka kniklaa(still plays some),karidan ( still plays some),meekwolf (i think is gone), wytherleaf and aerlyn(gone), minitankin (gone),numdain(gone),saxrin( notsure),sleepyelf (gone i think), clepty nanis and rainwind (Gone I think )
...But i dont think they where in guild lol now ima be trying to remember more peeps for like days ---->im going to have to ask GJ and jhereg i bet they Remembers moe Ppl..it was preluclin and velious hadjust come out and yes the old UI sucked hehe

PS im on vacation this week my birthday is friday July 21 st ill be 29..umm i mean 39

Nanilopus
Whee!

Postby Nanilopus » Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:08 pm

i wont be on from fri the 21st to monday the 24 Because i have my son this weekend ... iv been trying ti get custedy of him now for 2 years and Ill finely have him august 8Th ..hes been shuffled around to several foster homes and has gotten into some trouble ..so wer goin fishin :)

PS ... Some things are bigger then Everquest (Nanilopus) ..i know i sounded like the diehard Raider at first but i guess i was wrong see you guys tuesday night ...maybe we can group or somthing would be cool because "i do" want to make more CN friends .... peace

Qmaus
Whee!

Postby Qmaus » Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:54 am

Pssst...Hey Nan...
You wanna buy some o' Zady's underwear? Stole em at raid tonight...

/giggle, couldn't resist. Kind of a bitty joke in raid's group chat tonight.

Nanilopus
Whee!

Postby Nanilopus » Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:56 am

Hah ha ha ha! ...your Gonna get it! :oops:

Not realy much of a Panties's man ..but would you happen to have a pair of her Sox ? :evil:
Last edited by Nanilopus on Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:04 am

Red or white?

Nanilopus
Whee!

Postby Nanilopus » Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:16 am

Funny thing ... grouped in MpG the other day i had to evac My group 3 times the 4th was by accident/ well group leader mentiones that after this Mob we port...i wasnt paying good attention ,well then after a few replies from a few of the other group members hes says nan port ..i didnt see the part "after this Mob" So i run over and Exodus ..lol the Mob was at 10% Then there all laughing at me :oops: and i felt kinda dumb, but any ways i told them ---> you know i have a hairy triger finger when it comes to Evacuation ...Sorry!... group leader Says ..so what your saying is your hairy finger caused you to Prematurely Evacuate?

LMAO was so funny ! :D
Last edited by Nanilopus on Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nanilopus
Whee!

Postby Nanilopus » Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:26 am

Red Sox are cool :wink:

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Postby Goofydoofy » Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:29 am

I prefer pink socks with purple polka dots.
Level 106 Druid, Level 106 Enchanter, Level 106 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:51 pm

Red sox = correct answer :)

Nanilopus
Whee!

Postby Nanilopus » Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:24 pm

Go red sox Lol...i said i wouldnt get a chance to play but i did...With CH we kited in the hive...SUCESS the hive mask wich i already have but the exp ROCKED HARDCORE !.. Gotta do that some more :) /nod

Thank you for the Invite Praco ..... See Yall in game

Nanilopus
Whee!

Postby Nanilopus » Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:40 pm

WELL.. Alot has happened sence my last post and im going to have to resign from my statis as Applicant ....but ill still look forward to grouping with you guys ..my alt pogan has recently joined a guild called out of legend made officer and has been offerd coleadership ima keep nanilopus in mystic misfits because we are makeing an alliance and MM has always been good to me so iv decided to stay with them .. we are curently doing planes progression and besides i have a great perpous and duty now i cant bail i hope you guys understand

i will pop in on the app channel frome time to time if you dont mind just to say hi and ..well maybe get some groupage :P

See yall in game Peace...

Kahlyla
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Postby Kahlyla » Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:31 am

Thanks for letting us know, Nanilopus. Best of luck to you!

And I just noticed your signature - very cute. :D

Jhereg
Whee!

Postby Jhereg » Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:25 am

No problem Nanilopus. Its rare that I do pop flags these days, but sometimes I do pickup raids to help CN and other guilds. If I do I'll try to see if your online.

Nanilopus
Whee!

Postby Nanilopus » Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:51 pm

Heah jhereg ill be playin Pogan My warrior and cleric Pogen but Mainly Pogan better groupage and i Enjoy Sliceing and Diceing Muahahaha..im still in mystic misfits with Nan But hes mostely on the back burner right now... i hope to be noticed it makes me feel good and Special and loved and stuuf..soo hope to see you guys in Game

hehe i like that Signature also... you Know theres an adult version of that lil diddy Hahaha..i wanna keep Chat open with CN I hope you dont mind could even do some Alt groupage mabe

/Grouphug