saredorf app

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Saredorf
Whee!

saredorf app

Postby Saredorf » Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:16 am

The Basics

-Name: Saredorf
-Class: Warrior
-Level: 70
-How many AAs? 540
-Magelo Number (if you have one):
-Is this character a main or an alt? Main
-List which keys and flags you have. Ep and Time flagged, KT flagged with one Ikky trial, emp key,
-Do you have a clicky buff item? Just my epic 1.5
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? Yes have the AA

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? I love being in front of the mob and just hacking away
-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) Being with my friends , wheter in raid or group.
-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? As current guild leader of UB I get many hate tells , the guild is falling apart so I don’t get to do much. And If I do it isnt as productive as I would like it to be.
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Short term is to find fun in eq again, Long term be able to play with friends and have fun. And see more of Norrath
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? Est time zone evenings
-Please list your alts on this server (just names). Filledwithrage
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. CBN wanted to progress further, FA to clicky
-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. Unbroken Bonds I am guild leader and I am in the process of setting up a new guild leader so I can move on and have fun make friends

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. Never raided with you guys. Yes I know many members I was in CBN with them.
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? Because I have friends in the guild that I always enjoyed hanging out with and CN has the atmosphere I am looking for.
-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? Just to have fun and make some friends and not worry about how many tells I am gonna get because jimmy said this and sally said that .

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them - Yes

Saredorf
Whee!

saredorf app

Postby Saredorf » Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:17 am

The Basics

-Name: Saredorf
-Class: Warrior
-Level: 70
-How many AAs? 540
-Magelo Number (if you have one):
-Is this character a main or an alt? Main
-List which keys and flags you have. Ep and Time flagged, KT flagged with one Ikky trial, emp key,
-Do you have a clicky buff item? Just my epic 1.5
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? Yes have the AA

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? I love being in front of the mob and just hacking away
-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) Being with my friends , wheter in raid or group.
-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? As current guild leader of UB I get many hate tells , the guild is falling apart so I don’t get to do much. And If I do it isnt as productive as I would like it to be.
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Short term is to find fun in eq again, Long term be able to play with friends and have fun. And see more of Norrath
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? Est time zone evenings
-Please list your alts on this server (just names). Filledwithrage
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. CBN wanted to progress further, FA to clicky
-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. Unbroken Bonds I am guild leader and I am in the process of setting up a new guild leader so I can move on and have fun make friends

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. Never raided with you guys. Yes I know many members I was in CBN with them.
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? Because I have friends in the guild that I always enjoyed hanging out with and CN has the atmosphere I am looking for.
-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? Just to have fun and make some friends and not worry about how many tells I am gonna get because jimmy said this and sally said that .

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them - Yes

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:00 am

I guess you must really want in - 4 apps :)

Saredorf
Whee!

sorry guys

Postby Saredorf » Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:12 pm

i think was bug guys i try 3 times and dint work then i did it from other comp and it work i am so sorry i post 4 times but same time yea i will love to be part of cn and great ppl like you guys

Seperoth
Whee!

Postby Seperoth » Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:50 pm

Good to see you two apping its been ages !!!

Ill try to keep an eye out for you both in the apps channel ;-)

-Seperoth 70 Mage
-Bayard 45 Ranger

SpenSir
Lord, Lady, and the Dutchess!

Postby SpenSir » Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:39 am

and not worry about how many tells I am gonna get because jimmy said this and sally said that

Ding!

Sno
Whee!

Postby Sno » Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:33 am

Hiyas Sare ! !

so great to see you and LadyH's app here with us... just want everyone to know that ive known Sare and his wife for over 3 years... theres nothing they wouldnt do for a friend that asked for help... 2 of the most wonderful people you will meet in Norrath... if you love TnT, you'll love these two as well.. pinky swears lol..

HUGS!
Sno

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:46 am

Hi there Saredorf :)

You've been very kind and patient with our fullish raids lately & not many opportunities for us to get to know you yet. I look forward to grouping with you sometime soon, it has been a LONG time!

Silly

Ladyheart
Whee!

hi guys

Postby Ladyheart » Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:38 pm

i just whant to let cn knows that i not j/k with cn i love cn from long time ago and if any one think that i goin to stay with ub and lie to cn if wronge.i hope to group more with you guys and one day be part of a great family thank and have fun

Saredorf
Whee!

heya guys

Postby Saredorf » Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:02 am

just came to say hi and always checking you guys web even i dont post i read lol i whant to thanks all cn members that been grouping with me and all did ones that always trying to help i been having alot of fun with cn thanks guys see you i9n game /hug

Saredorf
Whee!

heya guys

Postby Saredorf » Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:10 pm

heya guys as you know i app to cn and i was still in ub but i love cn to much that as today i disband ub hoping to get a chance in cn i will do my best to help and to learn more from others for long time i wassent having fun into i star grouping with alot of cn and been a nice time grouping thanks all for alot of fun hopes always here and there thanks all.