70 Rogue application

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
nemurian
Whee!

70 Rogue application

Postby nemurian » Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:19 pm

Hi im a lvl 70 rogue with 433 AAs and am looking for a guild I can raid with and be apart of. I was in Celestial Navigators a long time ago with another character named Cerrelia. I then left for Appotus Dominus where i raided almost every high end zone there is except for PoR.Im looking for a change of pace as far as characters go so I have decided to switch to my rogue.
He is flagged for anguish,keyed for dreadspire, has KT flag but no other GoD keys or flags and im working on my skins quest for PoR atm
here is my magelo javascript:view_profile(1309457);

send me a tell ingame for any questions and to let me know who to get in contact with. I have spoken to Jhereg already since he is a old school friend of mine.

Fuddara
Still floating about

Postby Fuddara » Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:31 pm

/wave

Nice to see you post an app Cerr!

Zady
Whee!

Postby Zady » Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:09 am

Hi there!

I think the proper procedure is to copy / paste the application and fill in your answers.

Also, your magelo number isn't valid. No such Magelo #1309457 exists on eqrankings site, nor any Magelo for Nemurian there -- (If that is the rogue's name, I took a guess hehe). You probably need to add it to eqrankings or add a working link to your app =)
Kattia - 73 Berserker
Zady - 80 Ranger -semi-retired
Serinae - 72 Enchanter - retired on that other account..

Cruz
Whee!

Postby Cruz » Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:14 am

Think they just posted a broken link, here I made it work.

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1309457

nemurian
Whee!

Postby nemurian » Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:23 am

thanks for reposting my magelo Cruz and hi Fuddora :). Ill get on the copy paste app in a few but gotta eat before i go back to work.

nemurian
Whee!

Postby nemurian » Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:33 am

Application for Membership - Outline

The Basics

-Name:Nemurian
-Class: Rogue
-Level:70
-How many AAs?433
-Magelo Number (if you have one):http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1309457
-Is this character a main or an alt?main
-List which keys and flags you have.time,anguish,kt,sebilis,dreadspire
-Do you have a clicky buff iteem? yes
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item?yes

A Little Bit About Yourself I am a former Celestial Navigator under the name Cerrelia. She is a enchanter with 872 AAs and has all flags and keys up to demiplane. i have decided to switch toons because im just not into being a buff class anymore and want a change of pace. I have chosen CN because they are laid back and Ive known Jhereg for a long time.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? Dps but also corpse running. For some reason I get a kick out of that
-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) I enjoy raiding and helping guildies get to new zones and experience the excitment of killing a tough named mob.
-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? Atm I mostly exp to get some gear for my character as well as AAs. I am also working on some tradeskills.
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Would love to get my toon his 2.0 but also to be one of the best rogues around.
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?I play when my job allows from about 4pm CST till about 2 or 3 am CST.
-Please list your alts on this server (just names).Cerrelia
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave.Vengeful Dragons-didnt leave they merged with Celestial Navigators, CN- left to be with friends in Appotus Dominus. Appotus Dominus-left because I could not keep up with there raid schedules.
-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why.

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember.I know Jhereg and i think thats about the only old school CN member I know. I used to raid with CN back when WIst was around.
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?Like the people and the raid schedule is great for me atm.
-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded?I hope to expierence the kills and major moves that CN is making strides in.

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No)yes

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:33 pm

I was around for the Vengeful Dragons influx, trying to recall the name - old age fades my memory :/

Fuddara
Still floating about

Postby Fuddara » Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:43 am

Dark Elf Chanter. Very cool person, liked to break rules (well stupid ones anyway). I should clarify, this is NOT a bad thing, just some fun memories I have from long ago with her.

Szork
Whee!

Postby Szork » Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:22 am

(derail)
I think the proper procedure is to copy / paste the application and fill in your answers.

Actually, I don't think that was ever the intent. A few apps took our "suggested format" too seriously, and then everyone started to use it. I think I prefer an application written in the applicant's own style. Like a résumé as opposed to an application to work at McDeath's =)

Zady
Whee!

Postby Zady » Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:41 am

Heh Szork,
I was only going by what it said in the sticky under the "Application for Membership" posted in October, 2004:

Below, you'll find a recommended application for membership in CN.

The preferred method is to copy the Outline, start a New Topic, paste in the form, and fill in the answers. Please include your character name in the thread title.

Your app doesn't have to be in this format, strictly speaking, but this will give you an idea of what we're looking for. Feel free to include any other info you think we should be aware of.

My apologies if this is actually not the intent as stated.
Kattia - 73 Berserker

Szork
Whee!

Postby Szork » Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:09 am

Bah... you know how much I love to follow rules :twisted:

Jhereg
Whee!

Postby Jhereg » Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:59 pm

Several still play from those days, Geekjoker, Pohl, Keldinaar for example.

Laminate
Whee!

Postby Laminate » Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:37 pm

i remember cerrelia ! somewhat ;p
Elf Slayer Lamicrate Crenshinibon of Vazaelle
105 Halfling Rogue - <Celestial Navigators>
High Priestess Baelea of Vazaelle
105 High Elf Cleric - <Celestial Navigators>

Scribe Laminate The Ember
105 High Elf Enchanter - <Celestial Navigators>

-------------------------------------------------

Zady
Whee!

Postby Zady » Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:30 pm

Szork is such a rebel.
Kattia - 73 Berserker