Full Application For Craffty 61 Monk

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Craffty
Whee!

Full Application For Craffty 61 Monk

Postby Craffty » Mon May 22, 2006 5:32 pm

Application for Membership - Outline

The Basics

-Name: Craffty
-Class: Monk
-Level: 61
-How many AAs? 5
-Magelo Number (if you have one):
-Is this character a main or an alt? Main
-List which keys and flags you have.
-Do you have a clicky buff item? yes
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? yes

A Little Bit About Yourself

I am married with 4 children. Hence, I am a casual player. I work as an electrician normally 40 hours a week. I live in Texas.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class?

I enjoy being in the front lines of battle. With my monk I am normally able to do just that. Trying to explore areas and being able to FD any aggro is cool too. Although, occasionally there will be a few casters that spoil it. I like the regenerative abilities of the iksar compared to humans along with the extra agility and swimming skills.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)

Over the years of game play I have learned that, although its possible to solo, it gets old, especially with EQ. I used to enjoy it but now I'm looking for groups and raiding to experience things I never did the first few years of game play (which is mainly everything).

-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now.

I log on and see what friends I have on. I see if they are busy if so I put lfg on and pick up a group. I really have no preference where to get exp. right now.

What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like?

Once in a while I'll group with Fibban when he's free, and Maxxamus. If they are busy i'll put lfg up and normally head to an old school zone to solo for exp. I know the sooner I get to lvl 70 the better so i can start on my AA's.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)

Long term goal is to get to lvl 70. Short term goal is to get in a guild that would enjoy my company. Leveling would be number one for me, then AA's. Of course, quest always come along the way. Tradeskills will be something I would be interested in doing after I am leveled up. I am guessing it wouldn't be easy for my class.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?

I normally play EQ during the evening weekday nights. Around 8 p.m. until I can't keep my eyes open anymore. I also play during the weekends during the day during periods of my 9 month year old napping... so not that much lol. However, in the evenings I can also play.

-Please list your alts on this server (just names).

Tuunz
Draykor
Hoccus
Majorbuffs
Tweadledum
Brutuz
Luvin

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave.

I was part of Epic Heroes. I basically took a break from the game, and upon return it was disbanded. I did have a good friend play my character while I was away. His name was Chabik and I do believe he was part of CN before he also stopped playing.

-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why.

Your Experience with CN

I have grouped with Fibban, Maxxamus occassionaly since my return. I did get the chance to join Spensir and Shimmere (spelling wrong) this weekend too. Maxxamus recommended you all and I have faith in his choices.

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember.

Same as above.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?

CN is an established guild. I have heard you are active and fair, and well organized. Most of the people I used to raid with are now in CN.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded?

My main goal is to share the experience of EQ with friends. I hope I can become a valuable member that everyone enjoys to see and wants on the hunt. I know I have a lot to learn with all the new expansions that have come out since my abscence. I have no doubt that I will be learning the high end game from CN if I am accepted.

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No)

Yes

SpenSir
Lord, Lady, and the Dutchess!

Postby SpenSir » Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:41 am

Sup Craffty. Nice chat last night. Keep that channel open and bust a move to 65 man!!

unikyte
Princess

Postby unikyte » Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:54 am

Welcome back Craffty, great to see your app!