61 Monk applying

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Craffty
Whee!

61 Monk applying

Postby Craffty » Sat May 20, 2006 5:38 pm

Hi I'm Craffty lvl 61 iksar Monk.
I was part of Epic Heroes before I took a long break. I have returned to find Vazelle server combined with Maelin Starpyre. I was told that EH merged with CN. I would also like to join.
I am a casual player. Presently I am relearning EQ and am willing to help in anyway I can.
I group with Fibban and Maxxamus routinely when they aren't raiding. I spend the rest of my time with LFG on. I have no ultimate goal as to what to expect. I just want to have a good time. I would like to be given the opportunity to join and group with you all. Maxxamus is one of my best friends in real life and he convinced me that I should try to be accepted among you.
As far as skills aa's I am far behind. However, I do have all the expansions so eventually I will get there. If I were to have any type of goal... it would be to get to lvl 70.

Thanks and hope to see you in the game.

Master Craffty Soulslayre of Vazelle

ogermax
Whee!

Postby ogermax » Sun May 21, 2006 5:01 pm

Hey Craffty

About time I see your App. :lol: Craffty was the one that actually got me started in EQ, what 5 years ago? Something like that, man does time fly.
Since his return we have grouped a few times along with Fibban, trying to complete a few of the easier PoR and DoD task. I must say Craffty is very efficent at playing monk and also knows how to twist the songs as a bard with the best of them, Tuunz is his other character.
Would love have you in the CN family. So with that being said Two thumbs up from Maxx.

Maxxamus

SpenSir
Lord, Lady, and the Dutchess!

Postby SpenSir » Mon May 22, 2006 4:38 am

Sup Craffty,

Fill out the outline Here before Unikyte see it. SHe might be a gnome type peep but she will freak out if she can not read everything about you!!

Enjoyed the group yesterday in PoR. We seemed to do ok I thought, plus we finished a couple quests. See ya in game.

Spen