cleric app

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
fenelini
Whee!

cleric app

Postby fenelini » Sat May 06, 2006 7:21 pm

-Name: Fenelini
-Class: Cleric
-Level: 70
-How many AAs? 749 +
-Magelo Number (if you have one): 128400
-Is this character a main or an alt? Main
-List which keys and flags you have. plane of time, plane of fire, qvic, anguish 2 of the dodh missions ..shyra and bloodeye dread spire
-Do you have a clicky buff item? no
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? yes

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? i like the healing the most, there is nothing i like better than when my group gets in trouble and i am able to keep them alive

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) i like grouping the most, raiding

-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? I look for friends to group with, just like to have fun and get some exp

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) right now i am happy with her, she has her 2.0, some qvic gear, anguish gear, i just want to enjoy the experience of eq

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? i am in est, i usually log on by 6:30 to 7:00 weeknights, anytime on the weekends

-Please list your alts on this server (just names).
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. I i just left surreal. I found I did not like hardcore raiding and their "uber" attitude

-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. i am currently in In Limbo, its a junk guild that we formed when we came over from mordan rasp so we could use guild hall
Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. I have grouped with Gruub countless times, I have also grouped with Camireno, Richardraul, Eria, Aeutherp and Zyton, Soulls. Skratz, Finamdar, Fibban and more. I went on a don teri 4 raid with you last Sunday night. I really enjoyed myself. I also liked how the Jhereg took the time to explaine what was going on.I came on Rikkukin raid tonight, you all did a good job :-)

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I would like to join CN to have fun and make friends. The people I have grouped with have been great, i would like to get to know more CN members

-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? I hope to find a home in CN. I want to play in a family guild, one that respects players and the people behind them. I don'texpect loots, or raid points, etc . I just want a great group of people to play with.

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) yes

Blizz05
Whee!

Postby Blizz05 » Sat May 06, 2006 10:00 pm

Woot !!! Glad to see your app :D
Even though app's are closed i asked Fenelini to apply anyway. She's
a fun person to hang around with , play's a great cleric and i think would be a good fit in CN.

Soulls

Skratz
Almost as hot as Diz!

Postby Skratz » Tue May 09, 2006 8:07 am

Hey Fene!
/cheer

(btw add a 0 to your m'jello)

Aeutherp
Whee!

Postby Aeutherp » Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:34 pm

....bump....

janor
Whee!

Postby janor » Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:24 pm

sounds like she would be a plus for the guild with her background and also healing power besides we shammies could always heal another cleric. :roll:

SpenSir
Lord, Lady, and the Dutchess!

Postby SpenSir » Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:37 am

Sup Fen, enjoyed talking to you last night. Hope to see you around more in the near future.

Gruub
Whee!

Postby Gruub » Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:40 pm

Weeeee.....I leveled up on Morden Rasp from level 1 with Fene! She moved here to play with her sons and me with my brother. She is a great cleric, a wonderful person and only plays her main which is always a plus. I really think she would be a perfect fit in CN and a great asset to us and our cause. The only negative I can think of is that she isn't a troll, but diversity IS the spice of life I suppose. /HUGS Fen!

eria
Whee!

Postby eria » Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:25 pm

Fenelini is a superb cleric and EQ friend that always plays with me and Rich. She would definitely be an asset for CN!

Hugs to Fen.

Eria