Lamicrate - Level 70 Rogue

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Laminate
Whee!

Lamicrate - Level 70 Rogue

Postby Laminate » Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:38 pm

The Basics

-Name: Lamicrate Crenshinibon
-Class: Rogue
-Level: 70
-How many AAs? 170-something
-Magelo Number (if you have one): outdated atm
-Is this character a main or an alt? main
-List which keys and flags you have. PoP up to tower of sol ro, seb key.
-Do you have a clicky buff item? yes
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? yes

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class?
Being able to take mobs down with rogue dps and sneaky skills :) dragging friend's corpses after a whipe....

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)
Grouping, helping friends / family, questing, doing sneaky things that rogues do

-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like?
Log on whenever i can, check for zurlik and hylea / tillaanu and see what they are doin, check friends list, and get a group or something, or log on my sk and level him.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
Long term goals for my character are gettin my 1.5, getting some more aa, maby some more gear, and having FUN!

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
Right now every day all day because I am sick and can't do much else, but usually I play on weekends and stay up all night, over the summer i play a whole lot. i am in the Central Time Zone (louisiana)

-Please list your alts on this server (just names).
Sebulak Crenshinibon

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave.
Clan Hawkwing - disbanded and some members went to Blackwing Society
Blackwing Society - not a lot of people are in it atm, no raiding, want a more stable environment

-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why.
Blackwing Society - haven't left yet, will talk with peeps first to let them know more about it.

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember.
Yes, i know of many, Zurlik is RL uncle, Hylea is a good friend, i know janor, bolwyn, jhereg, many others. have grouped with many before and raided on a tab bit, ex- other day, VP key raid in SF.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
Want to meet some new friends and expand friendships with those i know in cn. Would like to raid with and be with my uncle zur, and i guess hylea too lol ;p. Theres a lot of friends that i could lend a hand to in cn.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded?
I just mainly play for fun now adays, slowly trying to advance but enjoy it all the while and advance with a group of friends and not alone.

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them!

I hope you found my application helpful, if you have and questions or comments just lemme kno.

p.s. Thanks for the opporotunity to apply
Elf Slayer Lamicrate Crenshinibon of Vazaelle
105 Halfling Rogue - <Celestial Navigators>
High Priestess Baelea of Vazaelle
105 High Elf Cleric - <Celestial Navigators>

Scribe Laminate The Ember
105 High Elf Enchanter - <Celestial Navigators>

-------------------------------------------------

Hylea
Whee!

Postby Hylea » Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:52 am

Yea Lami !!!!! Glad to see you app....But you guess you'd like to be in a guild with me!!!!! Ooohhhhhh yea? lol

Get with me when I'm in game...love grouping with ya!!!! That rogue of yours is a blast... okay I dont see him much when I'm alive but he drags me very nicely!!!!

/Hylea

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:31 am

Lamicrate! I'm flabbergasted you didn't say "Hi silly!" anywhere in that application! Clearly I haven't spammed you enough....

There once was a sneaky rogue named Lamicrate
Who found a nice Iksar woman to date
But when it came time to pay
Pick-Pocket got in the way
The feeport guards nabbed him & sealed his fate!

Then, crouched rouge-like in his dark damp cell
where it was hot, but not quite hotter than hell
Lamicrate for 30 days did fast fast
SoS through the jail bars at last
And went off in search of his Southern Iksar Belle.
(Perhaps to give her back her purse?)

Zurlik
Whee!

Postby Zurlik » Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:00 am

Yup. Alot of you may know I took over Lami's first toon, Laminate a while ago when he quit playing. He has been playing off and on for a while now on his other toons. He has been playing EQ longer than me BTW. We got into the game when we had the whole family playing. His dad (I have his account which Taste is on), his brother (which is the account Lamicrate is on now) and me. I think Lamicrate has played almost every toon in the game. He was one of those 6 boxers people see from time to time, so he has mad skills as you may guess.

He is coming back for some casual fun and has helped out on some pretty nasty hits lately without getting anything in return but fun. If you call wiping 3 times in RCoD sewers fun.

Uncle Zurlik has been asked to tank stuff I wouldn't normall try and we always seem to come out on top. (the little bastard always saves the day boxing someone)
Master Alchemist Taste Chickenlike-Celestial Navigators-84 Froglok Shaman

Laminate
Whee!

Postby Laminate » Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:10 pm

OMG SILLY im so sorry we haven't spoken much lately though!! so sorry. well..

HI SILLY!

i still love you haha
ps. love the poem, very.... original

(the little bastard always saves the day boxing someone)

heyy im not little! however, i can't say im not a bastard, my class tells otherwise. i mean c'mon, i backstab 'n pickpocket....
Elf Slayer Lamicrate Crenshinibon of Vazaelle
105 Halfling Rogue - <Celestial Navigators>
High Priestess Baelea of Vazaelle
105 High Elf Cleric - <Celestial Navigators>

Scribe Laminate The Ember
105 High Elf Enchanter - <Celestial Navigators>

-------------------------------------------------

Laminate
Whee!

Postby Laminate » Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:03 pm

/bump

got my magelo's for my rogue and sk updated finally, im slack