Sirtt 70 shaman App

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Sirtt
Whee!

Sirtt 70 shaman App

Postby Sirtt » Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:28 pm

Name: Sirtt
-Class: Shaman
-Level: 70
-How many AAs? 126
-Magelo Number (if you have one):
-Is this character a main or an alt? Main
-List which keys and flags you have. Few Dodh Trial progression flags
-Do you have a clicky buff item? yes , Mpg single trial mana regen belt Jboots
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? yes, Elemental Helm

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? Decent healing, Good buffs, ability to slow, marginal dps
-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) grouping with friends, raiding, meeting new people
-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? look for an exp group, talk to friends and just enjoy the night.
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Make new friends. work on AA's get better gear and just be liked for the person behind the toon.
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? bout 3 days a week EST
-Please list your alts on this server (just names). Kezter 70 rogue
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. Alot of you may remember me, this is Brooner. I was in CN way back in the day. I have since retired Brooner and gave him to a real life close friend that uses him for a box every now and then. I started out in CN, moved to EotD and then to AD where I made alot of good friends.
-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. I'm not a member of any guild currently

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. I know quite of few of you that still play, Szork, Jhereg, Galarina, Artarian. Art and I used to grind Nro ldons all day long lots of fond memories there. He is probably one of the best enchanters I have ever played with in my 5+ years of playing EQ. My first raid was doing Ragefire for.. I want to say Silly but it may have been another cleric, at the time I recollect Kormad tanking that big dragon and thinking, Man! I wanna be like that some day. lo and behold I retired Brooner with almost 18k raid buffed hps.
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I want to be beck with alot of my old fun loving friends, I dont have time to raid every single night of the week nor do I have the desire to. I want playing EQ to be fun again, to look forward to raiding a couple nights a week and to enjoy those around me. It became loathesome knowing that every single night of the week I was expected to come home every night and sit on my bum in front of the computer for 6-7 hours solid, especially when we were low on tanks at the time. I dont not look with regret one bit at the time I spent with any of my past guilds, I have met many great people in this game and just want to settle down in my first home in Everquest and play with you guys and enjoy playing EQ once again.
-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? Help others, have fun playing a game. Look forward to raiding a couple nights a week.

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) yes

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:15 am

Hi Mighty Brooner! Err .. Sirtt! How ya been? Glad you apped and are interested in CN. Get with us in our apps channel and join us again. Looking forward to teaming up with you.

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:24 am

LOL it will be hard for me not to call you broon too :) Good to hear from you though! Hope to see you around. Still remember apps channel?

Silly
"there is no doubt that you are a geek, you just also are in possession of a life" - Jaffod

Sno
Whee!

Postby Sno » Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:44 pm

Hiyas hun ! not sure if you remember me .. was PL the warr and rogue a few months ago with you in the group in dsp.. so glad to see you finally apply .. cant wait to group with you again..

HUGS,
Sno

Artarian
Whee!

Postby Artarian » Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:23 pm

Have known Sirtt since oh what lv 30 or so....
Ah, the good old days.... getting lost in the lost dungeons of Norath slaying undead and the like.... good times...

bout time u got to ur senses and apped here /nod

lookking foward to see u round the guild again &nod
Artarian Annatar
75 Enchanter
Celestial Navigater

Windir Likferd
52 Rogue
Celestial Navigators