khrum's app

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
khrum
Whee!

khrum's app

Postby khrum » Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:15 pm

The Basics

-Name: Khrum Gronti

-Class: Paladin

-Level: 69

-How many AAs? 158 spent 160 total

-Magelo Number (if you have one): I have one but for some reason magelo has never worked for me its always blank.

-Is this character a main or an alt? Main

Plane of Storms - Bastion of Thunder access gained
Plane of Storms - You have given Askr the Lost proof of your power
Planes of Disease - Grummus Ssain
Crypt of Decay - Access to Crypt of Bertoxxulous gained
Planes of Tranquility - Spoke to Adhora about helping Thelin
Planes of Nightmare - Thelin`s Dagger has been reconstructed
Planes of Justice - Agreed to assist Mavuin with proving his innocence
Plane of Justice - Completed one of the Trials in the Plane of Justice. Mavuin has not yet been informed of the good news.
Planes of Justice - Completed one of the Trials in the Plane of Justice. Mavuin has been informed of the good news.
Bastion of Thunder - Obtained History of Karana
Keyring - Plane of Innovation Factory Door
Planes of Innovation - Began Giwin's task of testing the Manaetic Behemoth
Planes of Innovation - Defeated the Manaetic Behemoth as proof for Giwin
Planes of Tactics - Killed Tallon Zek
Planes of Power - Spoke to Miak the Seared Soul in Plane of Tranquility
Plane of Tranquility - Backflag - You spoke with Ronar Flametip
Keyring - Key to Charasis
Keyring - Sleeper's Tomb Key
Keyring - Tower of Frozen Shadows Key
Keyring - Key to the lower depths of the Ruins of Lxanvom
Keyring - Talisman of Thunderous Foyer
Keyring - Grimror's Bracer grants access to the Ruins of Lxanvom
Keyring - Phanti's medallion allows passage into Torment, the Plane of Pain
Keyring - With your talisman, you may enter into Drunder as if you were Diaku
Keyring - Enchanted Ring of Torden
Planes of Power - Backflag - Tower of Solusek Ro access

-Do you have a clicky buff item? yes Velium Coldain Insignia Ring, and Shruken Goblin Skull Earring

-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? Yes Turtlebone Ring

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? The diversity of tanking when required and healing/rezzing team members when needed. Pallies lack DPS in most cases but I love fighting undead =-) BWAHAHA

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) I’ve always liked questing and raiding but for me the most fun is simply grouping with friends.

-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? Well I usually put on LFG and farm cash or tradeskill items until I get an invite.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) well for short term I have 2 one get to 70 (70% from ding) and two complete my epic 1.0. for long term I really want to see some new high end zones bosses and gear, I’ve been playing EQ for years and I feel I’m ready to move on to bigger raids and experances.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? Usualy its after work round 5PM to 9PM M-F and usualy all day on weekends in one form or another. CST.

-Please list your alts on this server (just names). Goldenleaf, azurite, foredome, clandoon, amorite, realgar, tahoe thinks that’s all of them

-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. Nope

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. Whew do I know any members of CN… that will be a huge list LOL but just a few are kynare taminingle spenzir (and his army) agrun (and his army) truthseeker elomar uni fibben rigget twoofus terr bird zant and a good many others. I have raided with CN a number of times most recent was to time don’t remember the date my first was a couple years ago think it was a pick up raid to chardok I remember szork leading the raid the raid was a success BTW.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? As I said earlier I’ve played EQ a while and I have made a lot of friends most of them are in CN now and I wish to join them also I have always been in family guilds which is great but they usually lack in the raiding department CN has blended the family guild with great raiding and I’m looking forward to joining.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? Hehe guess the easy answer to that is getting into CN but also I’m wanting to join my friends and meet new ones and encounter new experances together.

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) Yes

this is my reapp it took me a while but i finnaly got my RL worked out and have returned to Norrath

riggett
Whee!

Postby riggett » Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:57 am

Glad to see your App again Khrum. And glad to see you back in the game. I look forward to grouping with you again.

SpenSir
Lord, Lady, and the Dutchess!

Postby SpenSir » Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:46 am

Hi ya Khrum! Bring on the ale!

Zantetsuken
Iron Cutting Sword

Postby Zantetsuken » Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:56 am

can always squeeze his beard for the ale... hiya Khrum
Lightbringer Zantetsuken
"Men in battle, do not need women. My love is my Sword!" - The Almighty Dekar from Lufia II
Axe Master Verige
"The weak only strive to be weaker." - Magus from Chrono Trigger

Terranya
Whee!

Postby Terranya » Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:17 am

Hey Khrum
Nice to see your back in Norrath :) Look forward to grouping with youy again. :P

Alastor
Whee!

Kruhm

Postby Alastor » Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:45 pm

Glad to see ya back Kruhm. Missed ya there for a while :shock: See ya around

SpenSir
Lord, Lady, and the Dutchess!

Postby SpenSir » Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:38 am

Sup Khrum, sorry I did not get back to ya after the raid thingy. We ended up rezing 3 times but this was inside the instance with booger-bear just a few feet away. We tried "Simon Says" and were doing well until a couple rogs (names have been removed to protect the innocent) bit it. Once the commands start to roll over each other it dominos down the lines. Of course two dead sezzy clerics were left standing upon completion but that's another story for the superior class archives.

Once the raid ended three of us + some wizzy plowed to a sig mob in MPG for a quick hit. Her pink *shoes* drew more agro then Leeeeeeeeroy J.

Make sure you join the apps channel when you log on. If ya don't know it get with anyone in-game.