Azkasm - 70 Beastlord (Zady's punching bag)

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Az
Whee!

Azkasm - 70 Beastlord (Zady's punching bag)

Postby Az » Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:55 pm

The Basics

-Name: Azkasm
-Class: Beastlord
-Level: 70
-How many AAs? 261AAs
-Magelo Number (if you have one): 1252753
-Is this character a main or an alt? Main
-List which keys and flags you have. A fair few.
PoP - Trials, MB, Hedge/Terris, BoT Key, Agnar, Aerin Dar, Carpin/Saryn, HoHa trials, 3 for 5 Minis in Sol Ro Tower and *drum roll* Time
Gates - KT. Uqua and Txevu
Omens - Two Toned, Glimmering, Crystal Gemmed signets. Completed the trial Mastery of Hate.
DoN Tiers finished up to 2 and parts of 3 done.
DoDH - Dreadspire access

-Do you have a clicky buff item? No, I do not.
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? - EB AA

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? Everything. It has been the only thing I've enjoyed playing as.
-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) - Raiding, tradeskilling and grouping but not in that order.
-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? - Right now not much. I'm coming back after a pair of months off and am still aclimating to the game. Normally I'll try and find a group or put a group together for places like RSS, DoDH missions or Nests and Creators. Before I took a break I was on a tradeskill bing and am almost 200+ in tailoring.
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) - I've never been a quester, or an epic person. I know that I should do some but I just push it off. Tradeskilling I want to see myself able to finally make some Muramite armor instead of looking to others to make the combines for me. Short term wise I want to finish the spell arcs and pick on Zady as often as I can.
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I don't want to hop back in full force right now. Before I was an everyday player and raider for 5 of the 7 nights/days. I would say I will be playing 2-3 days a week most likely Tuesday afternoons/evenings and Thursday (off day) and maybe a day on the weekend.
-Please list your alts on this server (just names). - Never been able to take one out of the tutorial and still play it.
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. - Guardians of the Throne I just fell out of favor with them. Malum Ordo fell into a black hole. Unbroken Bonds I didn't enjoy the leader spreading rumors about me around. Sequel I made the mistake of calling someones attitude with my own and it got me voted out no during the app process earlier this year.
-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why.

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. I've grouped with a few here and there but primarily I just know Zady. I use to join in on the pickup raids held in the channels.
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded?
I wish I had joined when CN was still working its way through PoP and Time last year and would of been part of the good fight to crack into the Gates zones now. As for getting out of the guild I want to fight with people who are on par with me in level, experience and gear. It's no fun knowing that you would die to an AE while the casters could easily live through it.
-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) Yes

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:16 pm

Great looking application Azkasm :D You seem to be on par with the average CN member and will probably have no problem at all getting to know others.

As far as your goals go:
and pick on Zady as often as I can

Clearly this is a good one :lol: She needs to be picked on more often, at least until she realizes rangers ARE a tanking class :wink: :P :twisted:

I'll PM you the apps channel so feel free to join so we can get to know you and vice versa.

I look forward to meeting you!
Silly

Az
Whee!

Postby Az » Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:58 pm

You'll most likely see me Thursday. I'm battling the cold/flu that has mutated into the Sinus infection that could put Thor on his back.

Azkasm
Whee!

Postby Azkasm » Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:00 am

Hmmm thats wierd auto logged me into something I made a year ago.
http://www.cuteoverload.com/

Set it as your homepage, you know you want to.