70 Chanter App

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Shepherd
Whee!

70 Chanter App

Postby Shepherd » Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:57 pm

Name - Shepherd Bobb
-Class - Enchanter
-Level - 70
-Is this character a main or an alt? Main
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? Yes, a Knotted Turtlebone Ring.
-List which keys and flags you have. Seb, HS, Im not sure exactly where my pop progression is.
-Do you have a clicky buff item? No, but Ill fix that asap.

A Little Bit About Yourself - I have been playing EQ for over five years now. Im usually able to log in for about 3 to 5 hours on 3-5 days a week. I took a break from EQ for about 8 months and have just returned in the past couple weeks.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? I like being a chanter just for the usefulness in most groups.
-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? Its time away from reality and work. I get to meet people from all around the world.
-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. I generally log in and see if any friends are around and join them. If nobody I know is around I may solo or goof around on an alt.
-What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? Lately grouping in DoD or DoN.
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. Well my short and long term goals are the same, that is to have fun.
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? Mon thru thrus 5pm till 10ish est and weekends usally 10am till about 5ish est.
-Please list your alts on this server (just names). Winddancer,Snevil and Blasticus
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. Epic Heroes. All of my EH'ers friends are in CN now.
-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. Ive disbanded from EH now.

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. Pretty much all of the old EH'ers. Ive grouped with Terrnaya,Twoofus and Doeb on several occasions in the past weeks.
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? All my friends are in CN and I miss all the raids and groups with them. I would have applied a long time ago when they all did but I was taking a break from EQ.
-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? Mainly have fun and kill large mobs.

CN Rules and Policies - Required Reading for all Applicants
-I have read the Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) Yes

Feel free to include any other info you think we should be aware of. Thanks! Im looking forward to being with all my old friends and hopefully making a bunch of new ones. Thanks!

Tardar
Whee!

Postby Tardar » Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:28 pm

Top notch all the way!!!

/wave Shep, long time no see, can't wait to group up in game

Zantetsuken
Iron Cutting Sword

Postby Zantetsuken » Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:04 pm

I want to just note Shep is a GNOME!

heya shep.
Lightbringer Zantetsuken
"Men in battle, do not need women. My love is my Sword!" - The Almighty Dekar from Lufia II
Axe Master Verige
"The weak only strive to be weaker." - Magus from Chrono Trigger

Terranya
Whee!

Postby Terranya » Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:48 pm

Shep would make a wonderful addition to CN!
So glad you are back in EQ... we promise not to kill you ... too much :D

Twoofus
Whee!

Postby Twoofus » Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:32 am

Welcome back to EQ Shep :)
It wasn't the same without you...

Hylea
Whee!

Postby Hylea » Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:30 am

Hi Shep! Great to see you apply!!! Us clerics always need some good chanties around...not that I personally am addicted to C6 but....if ya see me run by....hit me with it please!!!
Looking forward to seeing ya in game ......

/Hylea

"You know that little voice inside your head that tells you when to shut up? Listen to that voice"
The Other Succubus

unikyte
Princess

Postby unikyte » Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:15 pm

Welcome back to game Shep ) Hope to see you soon.
Uni

Kynare
Whee!

Postby Kynare » Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:11 pm

Welcome Back Shep! Tam and I both look forward to seeing you back in game and in our group.

riggett
Whee!

Postby riggett » Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:34 am

Welcome back Shep. Look forward to seeing you in game.

Qmaus
Whee!

Postby Qmaus » Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:44 am

Hey Shep! Good to see ya!
~Qmaus

Shepherd
Whee!

Postby Shepherd » Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:31 am

Hey everybody. Its been a ton of fun grouping with everyone again lately. it seems I forgot to post my aa's, currently Im at 182. Tho thats changing just about each day. Looking forward to raiding tonight. Hope to see everyone there.

Shepherd Bobb

SpenSir
Lord, Lady, and the Dutchess!

Postby SpenSir » Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:59 am

Hi Shep!

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:00 am

Hiya Shep!

Can't wait to group with you!! :)

Silly
"there is no doubt that you are a geek, you just also are in possession of a life" - Jaffod