70 Warr

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Kiroe
Whee!

70 Warr

Postby Kiroe » Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:05 pm

-Name: Kiroe
-Class: Warrior
-Level: 70
-How many AAs? 717
-Magelo Number (if you have one): http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1205108
-Is this character a main or an alt? Main
-List which keys and flags you have. Potime, Txevu, Anguish
-Do you have a clicky buff item? yes
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? yes

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? not getting one rounded Emporer Crush
-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? grouping , raiding, goin to knew places finding knew mobs and beating em down... oh and chaseing Hylea around
-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? hrmm. Rss grind, or helpin with epic hits
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. heh hp's / ac more the merrier
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? 5 pm central time to whenever
-Please list your alts on this server (just names). ayess / keis
-past guilds. troubled fellowship, Impetus, eye of the deceiver, surreal
-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. No

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. Hylea, Blades, Maack grouped with alot peeps from Cn on many occasions... all were very good
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? i've been raiding high end content for some time now lookin for a change of attitude Cn raids wich i like to do alot but not 24/7.
-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? Lookin for a bunch of good people to group and raid with

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) Yes

Hylea
Whee!

Postby Hylea » Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:49 am

Ha! Kiroe dont you mean I'm chasing you around?

Glad to see you do a post. Soon as something opens up I'm sure they'll get ahold of ya!

/Hy

"You know that little voice inside your head that tells you when to shut up? Listen to that voice"
The Other Succubus

Tardar
Whee!

Postby Tardar » Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:12 am

Hiya Kiroe,
Good to see your app. Thanks for your help last night, and hope to see ya around again.

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:15 pm

I've heard lots of good things about you! Hhmm, now you have expectations to live up to :twisted: I've heard you like to give silly people cookies, hm? Ok teasing (a wee bit), but Blades and Hylea have preached your virtues anyhow!

Sending you a PM of our applicants channel. Please join anytime you're on so we an all get to know you and your tankly skills :D

Look forward to meeting you!
Silly

Kiroe
Whee!

Postby Kiroe » Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:04 pm

Hiya Silly... I joined the app channel as of last night. I am currently headed to work in OK. Look foward to meeting all of Cn soon. Think i have most of the rust knocked off Kiroe it's been a while hehe anyways. Oh and i do have some cookies 4U!!! :wink:

Blades
Whee!

OMGAH!

Postby Blades » Sat Mar 25, 2006 3:31 pm

i recently found out that Kiroe is my long lost son from Zembabwa where i used to teach Polka lessons to little underprivlaged children...

please let him join CN :P

Kiroe
Whee!

Postby Kiroe » Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:18 pm

Hrm thats funny since i'm 4 years older than Joo!!! But! i never could figure out where my musical skills came from !?!? :lol:

Kiroe
Whee!

Official App. Withdraw

Postby Kiroe » Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:32 am

Official App. Withdraw

Hey guys... I have been pulled in other directions. Thx for the chance to app Cn and hope to see you all in game. Good Luck to you all