70 Warrior's Application

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Moelore
Whee!

70 Warrior's Application

Postby Moelore » Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:18 pm

Hello all, I know that application are closed right now, but Soulls told me that he talked to Galarina and said that application might be opening up very soon. So I thought that I would get my application in ASAP.

-Name: Moelore
-Class: Warrior
-Level: 70
-AA's: 121
-Magelo#:
-Is this charater a main or an alt: Main
-List keys & flags you have:Emp key, BOT tower key, Sol Ro Tower key, Old Seb, HS
-Do you have a clicky item: Yes i have 4
-Do you have an EB item: Yes

A bit about yourself:
-What are a few things you enjoy about your class: 1st thing i like about being a warrior is I love going toe to toe with a mob, 2nd is I like being able to hold agro so that im the only one in my group that takes damage

-What are a few things you enjoy about playing EQ: I like be able to mingle with ppl from all over the world and also being able to be with friends when you are no where near each other

-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now: Well most of the days/nights im on I do alot of Creators(DON). I also like to tradeskill when i have the extra plat

-Tell us some of your short & long terms goals for your character: Well as of right now i would like to start my epic 1.5 but that is something i really dont need right now. For long term i would just like to be able to be able to go into most zones

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone: On any given day im on half the day and most of the night. Im in the EST time zone

-Please list your alts on this sever(Just Names): Kergone, Polllkolll, Zzodd, Mowloew

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been apart of and why you chose to leave them: I was and officer in AOS, left because guild broke up, I was an officer in COS, left cause guild broke up. I was an officer in PA, left beacuse most guildies didnt have the same views on which direction the guild should be heading

Your Experirnce with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? HAve you raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remeber: Well I am a really good friend of Gruub, he and I group together all time. I have also done many Creators with Soulls and a couple other of CN members but i cant remeber there names off the top of my head

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild: Well like i said Gruub is a really good friend of mine and he told me so many wonderful thing about CN. I am not applying to get uber gear or barging rights, I am applying to be in a family guild that cares about there memebers

-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of this guild?Is there anything about your how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? I would just like to experience the mid to high end of this game. And i would like to take that next step as a member of CN.

-I have read the CN Rules & Policies & understand and agree with them (yes/no) Yes

Terranya
Whee!

Postby Terranya » Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:26 am

Hey Moelore,
Nice to see you app!
Was fun today doing the creators :)

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:10 pm

Hi Moelore!

I'm sending you a PM with our applicants channel information. Please feel free to join the channel on a regular basis to keep informed of upcoming events and also to get to know the members here.

I look forward to meeting you!
Silly

Skratz
Almost as hot as Diz!

Postby Skratz » Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:47 am

2nd is I like being able to hold agro so that im the only one in my group that takes damage

Well, I guess he won't like grouping with me :(

Gruub
Whee!

Postby Gruub » Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:12 am

Heyas Moe!

It's always a good thing to increase the ratio of trolls vs. other races in the guild. Look foreward to seeing you on some raids and in more and more guild groups for exp. Always fun playing with a good tank and a great friend.

Gruuby da Troll

/Bonk