Withdrawn

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Nender
Whee!

Withdrawn

Postby Nender » Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:25 am

Application withdrawn
Last edited by Nender on Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cruz
Whee!

RE: Nender - Cybil - Dejoule App

Postby Cruz » Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:51 am

Was nice to have you two along last night in Time. Hope to see you at more of our fun filled events!

Pohl
Whee!

RE: Nender - Cybil - Dejoule App

Postby Pohl » Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:17 pm

I gotta ask, you have 3 toons that two people play? Or is it 3 people? Also is this other peson related to you, i.e. a person that plays like on another computer at your house? Look forward to meeting you and playing maybe in a group situation. I'm also sure you know this but with our apps being closed this might turn out to be a very long app process. I'm sure another person would have told you if I didn't beet them to it...we really are quite full atm and have no idea when our application process might continue at this point. Feel free to raid and group with us tho, if we have room for you I'm sure you will be very welcomed by any in CN.

Nender
Whee!

Postby Nender » Sat Jan 14, 2006 6:15 pm

Pohl, we're three people with three toons. I posted their apps with mine as I would have had to do it for them anyway and it was just easier for me to do it with on log in.

We're very excited to get to meet more CN people. You've all been great so far. Now I've got to run before Cybil shoots me for being on the computer when I'm supposed to be getting ready.

- See you all in game soon.

- Nender

xarchangel
Whee!

Postby xarchangel » Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:51 am

Hey nender good to see your app. as i have grouped with you a few times in the past and some recently i personally think you would be a great addition to our family here. dunno really whats goin on towards apps bieng closed and for how long they will be closed but just hang in there try to attend some more of our groups, raids etc get to know more of us and then who knows... when the doors reopen would like to see you part of our family but till then ill cya in game take care bro

Xarchangel

Vortecks
Whee!

Postby Vortecks » Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:49 am

Great to see you 3 here. I look forward to grouping with you guys more and more!!
<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=717697">Vortecks 75 Shaman</a> <i> Uber Alt Twink </i>
<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1141910">Ashlarus 75 Warrior</a> <i>The tank formerly known as Big Red</i>
<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1248958">Viencent 73 Ranger</a> <i>Retired again</i>

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:10 am

I've heard nothing but great things about you three. I can't wait to get to know you all!

:D Silly