70 Rogue

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!

70 Rogue

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:36 pm

The Basics

Name: Known Evadist
Class: Rogue
Magelo: http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=795504
level: 70
Alternate Advancements: 309
Flags and Keys. Elementally Flagged..Sebilis...Sleepers...VP..HS..key to the Tribunal
Enduring Breath item?: Yes AA wise

What do you enjoy about your class: Raw DPS and the fact that I grab aggro half of the time makes it fun also /escape is your friend.
What Are the few things you enjoy most about playing EQ: Questing is a big one...Raiding is a upper because I get to group with the guildies get to know them and take down gods and learn strats...
Typical Day for me: Im a Nest guy =X but ive been delving into the DoD's alot for the mission gear thats almost equivalent to Time..DoN and DoD other than raiding is where I spend my spare time.
Long Term goals for my character: To not be naked ! my 1.5 will come in due time..just hope to become a very looked up upon rogue not much else.
What is my timezone and or playtimes: PST times varie most of the time its after 3pm PST everyday sunday and monday its all day period.
What other guilds have you been in: Nox Noctis Ignis..had friends there but there raiding schedule was to much for my work schedule..did what I thought was the best.

Your Experiences with CN
to be honest was still new to this server when I was in Nox so cant say I know many CN grouped with taki once or twice and another guildie.
Why are you apping to CN: Family guild that raids is what got my attention..and the fact that you guys are pulling through any encounter uve gone through..at a pace with that..which works with my schedule and around the time I can raid..would like to meet some new folks in this guild and progress in it.
Goals for applying: Not to be hated ! make a good example and be good DPS on raids and CR's =X
I have Read CRs Policies and agree with them completely

thanks for your time

Known

Nimor
Whee!

RE: 70 Rogue

Postby Nimor » Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:51 pm

Did you read that we are not accepting applications at this time? if not please read both of the stickiest at the top of the page. Thanks.

Rendus
Nekoconeko

RE: 70 Rogue

Postby Rendus » Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:48 pm

While he certainly could have phrased it in a far less caustic way, what Nimor stated is correct - At the moment, we are not accepting applications.

There's no harm in applying, although the process is currently frozen for an indefinite length of time. Keep checking back, though, for when applications reopen, and we'll go from there.
<a href="">Test</A>

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:39 pm

thankyou for the info...I will be revoking my application thankyou for your time folks