application for memebership

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Hazey
Whee!

application for memebership

Postby Hazey » Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:50 am

Hi! Anyone in CN that knows me probally knows me as Hazey, My wife has been a part of CN for quite a long time minus some small mental moments and leaving game for a while. I have grouped/raided with you all on quite a few occassions and would love to be a part of your guild

The Basics

-Name: Neomatrixx Twopointo
-Class: Ranger
-Level: 70
-How many AAs? 1400ish!

-Magelo Number (if you have one): http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1270097

-Is this character a main or an alt? Main

-List which keys and flags you have. ummmm Everything!

-Do you have a clicky buff item? yes

-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item?yes

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class?
Well Just aquiring Neo Im having a blast playing him, still alot to learn about Higher end Rangers but very open for what ever advise anyone can give me!

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)
I like raiding tho due to char's not flagged or key'd for stuff I havent been able to do as much as I would like, i was mostly solo or duoing with my wife on my necro or sitting lfg with my enchanter

-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like?
right now when I log on I see if any friends are on or see if Nece has anything going on to duo or group what ever comes up

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your char:
to have fun and enjoy EQ again!

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?

-Please list your alts on this server (just names).
Hazey 66 Necro (different account)
Hexencoff 61 enchanter (different account)
Achilez 47ish warrior (differernt account)

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave
at the moment Hexencoff and hazey are in a guild brethern of the phoniex but they will be deguilded and hopfully added along with Neomatrixx to the ranks of CN!

-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why.

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us?
Well My wife Is a cleric in guild (necessitas) I have raided with you and grouped with alot of you on different occassions

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?

well rounded guild that raids yet fits my work/school schedule of not being able to raid some nights
I have spent many nights sitting lfg for hours, you always seem to be doing something and getting something together, be it exping or helping fellow guildys with quests, epics what have you

-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? I want to have fun see different things I have yet to see and meet new people

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) Yes

Nimor
Whee!

RE: application for memebership

Postby Nimor » Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:01 am

Hey Hazey good to see you. I am glad you got Neo... send me a tell in-game sometime and we can chat like us ebayed characters do :) Plus I have some solid advice concerning Neo I would like to give you.