Guild Application...

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:53 pm

Would it be inappropriate for me to say everyone who participated in this thread gets spankings?

Ok, yeah so I don't have a career in standup either. /sigh

Silly
(So so silly, not quite funny)

Twoofus
Whee!

Postby Twoofus » Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:00 pm

Canadians rock
and everyone knows it!

/e bows to the uberness of the great big Canada \:D/

Skratz
Almost as hot as Diz!

Postby Skratz » Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:22 pm

Omm, if you called it first, the post was deleted? I cannot find it. That does not change that she quoted the charter. /sigh
Teory, I found nowhere where she said it's "not a big deal", but I do hope indeed it is not a big deal.
Not sure if somehow im missing some posts, or what happened.
I'm not trying to be mean, or acquisitional, or rude, just seeing what's up. And givin my 2cp.
I have been looking forward to meeting Keranya, and still await it.

P.S. Keranya: send me a tell in game so we can get to know each other! I enjoy hanging with other beasts! (or PM me if my post offended you)

Ommina
Whee!

Postby Ommina » Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:29 pm

Nope, didn't delete it, although I did wake up during the night and lay there wondering if I should get up and delete it. Apparently sleep won out.

At any rate, first post of page two.

Skratz
Almost as hot as Diz!

Postby Skratz » Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:36 pm

Ahh... Ker called it on page 1, from what i can follow, not sure what got changed/deleted. not that any of this matters 8)

Vortecks
Whee!

Postby Vortecks » Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:29 pm

I <3 DRAMA
<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=717697">Vortecks 75 Shaman</a> <i> Uber Alt Twink </i>
<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1141910">Ashlarus 75 Warrior</a> <i>The tank formerly known as Big Red</i>
<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1248958">Viencent 73 Ranger</a> <i>Retired again</i>

Teory
Post Count Kin... Queen

Postby Teory » Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:31 pm

If there is an upside, it's that we insist any of this stuff happens on the boards and never in guild chat :) I think some of you need outlets like the old VCC or the FoH forums so you have an outlet for picking fights. Personally I'm a big fan of graffes even though I'm a fairly poor wizard.
Teory Yitelar<br>Venerable, Veritable Mischief Maker

Keranya
Whee!

Postby Keranya » Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:41 pm

Sorry if this turns out to be a double post...

Skratz...I'd be delighted to hang with you...I think I parked Ker in RSS...rune hunting yanno! But you may also get a tell from Ellezar (67 Cleriic) or Talena (68 Rogue)...all are my toons...heck...you might even get tells from two at once...*evil grin* Yes...I occassionally two box! Accccck....RUN!! She's one of them!!! LOL!

Just to put an end to this...egads...yes I did quote the charter...but NOT to create such a furor! I was merely seeking information on what was...and was NOT tolerated. This thread took on a life of it's own...and in a way I am grateful for that as it has given me the opportunity to get to know some of you. So before any feathers (or fur) gets ruffled...I found out what I needed to know and I'm fine with it!

So...what's next??? *grinz* I'm willing to bet this is one of the longest application threads in CN history!! And love me or hate me...you'll all remember me! (I hope favorably come the re-opening of guild applications!
Cheers~*

Keranya...diagonally parked in a parallel Universe

Skratz
Almost as hot as Diz!

Postby Skratz » Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:43 pm

8)
I 2-box on occasion also. Friends characters though.
Look forward to a tell!

Ommina
Whee!

Postby Ommina » Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:59 pm

/shrug - There is, to my eyes at least, no flaming going on here. Differences of opinion, certainly. But that happens, and I'm cool with people disagreeing with me, so long as disagreeing doesn't descend into personal attacks.

However, I do feel badly for being part of (and continuing to be part of) a horrible derail of Ker's thread. Would it be appropriate to moderate the offtopic bits to a different thread? Either way, I promise I'll shush from here on in.

Skratz
Almost as hot as Diz!

Postby Skratz » Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:04 pm

This is what is supposed to go on here, Getting to know one another, right?

Nothing wrong imo

Rendus
Nekoconeko

Postby Rendus » Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:07 pm

Regarding an outlet...

We could always create a new forum, make it opt-in - That is, people have to request to be added to it. If they don't want to see it, they don't have to see it, y'know? And all that.

But.. Eh. Just an idea.
<a href="">Test</A>

Saphirone
Whee!

Postby Saphirone » Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:02 pm

That's an awesome idea Rendus.

Keranya
Whee!

Postby Keranya » Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:40 pm

Oh...pooh! This hasn't derailed anything much less my thread! As I think I said before this has been a great way to 'meet some of you...so please allow me to decided if this thread has been derailed!
Skatz...I might be able to sneak online for a time when I get home from work...I can't stay on long however as I have to be up at 03:30 for work tomorrow...:((
Cheers~*

Fuddara
Still floating about

Postby Fuddara » Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:15 am

Hrm, interesting idea Rendy. Not sure how much use it would get (I mean look at our whines and constructive criticism forum, once a month, maybe?), but it would be available for everyone who wanted it that way.

Keranya: I almost wish I played more, so I could get to know you, you sound like a great person, and I think once our doors open again, you will be an awesome addition to the guild. ;)

Oh and Silly... I'm still awaiting my spankings!!

Tardar
Whee!

Postby Tardar » Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:22 am

Will be good to have another Bsty around. I'm tired of carrying Skratz around, he's gettin a bit heavy. That alligator breath is killin me too. /sheesh

Zady
Whee!

Postby Zady » Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:11 am

Hi Keranya!

I am pretty sure I have grouped with one of your alts waaay back in the day. I seem to remember being in Dawnshroud Peaks on one of my many gimp alts (possibly this ranger lol) and grouping with you. Didn't you used to have another alt? I seem to remember you telling me about Ellezar and Razelle .. I was grouped with one and you told me the other was alt name lol.

The only alts I think I kept from my DSP days would be my cleric Anielle, my rogue Larke, this ranger Zady, and my enchanter Serinae.

Anyway, great to see you getting your app in, looking forward to getting to know ya all over again!
Kattia - 73 Berserker
Zady - 80 Ranger -semi-retired
Serinae - 72 Enchanter - retired on that other account..

Keranya
Whee!

Postby Keranya » Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:37 am

*WOOT*...Hiya Zady!! Fancy meeting you here! LOL! Yes I do have alts..thanks for reminding me ! I wanted to ask the powers that be here in CN if... Keranya is accepted for membership, can I also bring in Ellezar my 67 Cleric and Talena my 68 Rogue?? I would very much like to keep my main toons together in the same guild to prevent any conflicts between guild commitments!

I do have other alts too Zady...Razelle (a 53 Druid) being amongst them...but those alts are fine where they are...poor Raz only gets called upon when I need a "ride" somewhere! I'm looking forward to re acquainting with you again... If you are on tonight at all...I'll probably be online with Elle and Keranya around 5 pm PDT...I'd love to meet up with a few of you and say hello again!

Cheers,
Ker, Elle and Talena!!

Magelo's for Talena... http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1268610

Elle's... http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1210615

Saphirone
Whee!

Postby Saphirone » Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:45 am

Keranya, I was just in Chat with you,ma nd I think I missed something you said. You were aboard a ship this morning? My only question is what in the world were you doing out on the much water? That you can't see thru? That has fish, and SHARKS? And could be detrimental to your health?

Love Always-
The Desert Rat
AKA Aquaphobic girl

Skratz
Almost as hot as Diz!

Postby Skratz » Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:13 am

Ker is a captain of a ship and a flyer of kites ~

Keranya
Whee!

Postby Keranya » Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:10 am

SKRATZ!!! LOL! Don't you dare tell me to go fly a kite!!! Sheeesh!

Saphi...sorry I couldn't chat more this morning, I'm aboard ship on my pocket PC and my connection is iffy at best...but I keep tryin'! As for why I'm on the water ...Skratz is quite correct I am (amongst other things) a Ship Captain aboard a 400 passenger Ferry, one of two women Captains working for this company. But tis not the life for someone who is aquaphobic!! Ummm...being able to swim is a good thing too! LOL!
Looking forward to seeing/grouping with you all!!

cheers
Keranya...still diagonally parked in a parallel Universe!
Last edited by Keranya on Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Keranya
Whee!

Postby Keranya » Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:18 am

Ummm...did I mention I'm also a Grandmother to 6??? :)
Cheers~*

Saphirone
Whee!

Postby Saphirone » Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:40 pm

/jaw drops.

/walks away trying to comprehend it all!

/em turns around to look at Keranya

/say Aye aye! Cap'n!

Keranya
Whee!

Postby Keranya » Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:52 pm

LOL! Well Saphi...at least you didn't tell me to go fly a kite!!
Last edited by Keranya on Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Skratz
Almost as hot as Diz!

Postby Skratz » Fri Dec 02, 2005 7:53 pm

I didnt tell you to go fly one!!!! I just said you are a flyer of kites!!!!

Keranya
Whee!

Postby Keranya » Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:43 am

Skratz...are you EVER online, as in EQ?? I've been lookin for you for two days now!! Well two evenings anyway! LOL
Last edited by Keranya on Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fuddara
Still floating about

Postby Fuddara » Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:22 am

Ker, to answer your questions about the alts. Characters on sperate accounts can be guilded, especially considering you 2-box (maybe 3-box?). As far as alts on the same account, we prefer not to at first, so we can get to know the main character, the one you actually apped with. Alts can be guilded later, after people are comfortable with who you are. :)

[Edit]
Now that you have sig, any chance you can go back through a few posts and remove it? (Uncheck the Attach Signature box at the bottom of the edit screen). It just makes things a little more readable. :)

Keranya
Whee!

Postby Keranya » Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:19 am

Thanks for the information Fuddara... a few recent experiences has led me to change who my main will be...so I doubt any will see Keranya for a time as she is on the same account as my main (Talena 68 Rogue). Ellezar my 67 Cleric is on a separate account and I do tend to two box her on occassion.

Not sure what to do with this app now as Ker will NOT be my main... perhaps I should just leave it as it does have the information (magelo) on Talena and Ellezar for the guild to see. Any ideas would be appreciated...

One last question...you said

Now that you have sig, any chance you can go back through a few posts and remove it? (Uncheck the Attach Signature box at the bottom of the edit screen). It just makes things a little more readable. Smile

I am puzzled as there are several other posts that do use siggies in their posts...are they being asked to remove theirs too or is this just to do with mine? If mine...may I ask why??

cheers!!

K.

Szork
Whee!

Postby Szork » Thu Dec 08, 2005 7:26 am

I am puzzled as there are several other posts that do use siggies in their posts...are they being asked to remove theirs too or is this just to do with mine? If mine...may I ask why??

Too many sigs makes reading posts a scroll-fest. Generally, we try to keep it to 1 sig per thread per person. Feel free to use your sig the first time you post on a thread, but check it off for additional replies on the same post.

(Yes, we're aware that this rule is broken by many)

As for choice of Main, you can pick any toon you like to apply as your main. Keep in mind that raid loot will go to main toons 99% of the time. We also discourage changing mains later on.