Guild Application

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Azlyi Noelle

Guild Application

Postby Azlyi Noelle » Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:54 am

The Basics

-Name Azlyi
-Class Enchanter
-Level 68
-How many AAs? 116
-Is this character a main or an alt? Main
-List which keys and flags you have.
[Planes of Power] Hedge
[Planes of Power] Plane of Justice Trial
[Planes of Power] Solusek Ro
[Planes of Power Elemental] Plane of Fire Flag
[Planes of Power Lower Tier] Plane of Innovation Factory Flag
[Planes of Power Middle Tier] Bastion of Thunder Tower Key
[Planes of Power Middle Tier] Plane of Torment
[Planes of Power Middle Tier] Tower of Solusek Ro Flag
[Pre-PoP Keys] Sebilis Key

-Do you have a clicky buff item? yes silken augmenters pantaloons

-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? yes also cast enduring breath now up to 45 min duration

Magelo: http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1235001 (though stats are still not right)

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class?
Chanters are a very vital part of any group. At least when played well. I love being the one in the background that manages the mobs.......and makes the job of the melee toons easier. And the occassional chanter kill = )

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)

Aside from the complexity and depth of the game......Learning, (which includes raids, quests, what it takes to make this toon the best I can) Helping others, socializing.

-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like?

Right now I sort though the fifty million tells, deside where I'm needed the most and then go kill things. Normally spend HOURs at what ever I end up doing. I do not do MM"s for lvl's, but have on rare occassions for aa's.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc):

I would like to spend a little more time working on my toon. I normally put most of my efforts into helping others out so she is lacking in a lot of areas. Would like to get don and dod progressions done, as many flags as I can. There is still so much to do and explore in this game yet for me.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?

EST is my zone, though I am a night person. So from around 8 pm est to when ever is when I play.

-Please list your alts on this server (just names).

Cimdyinya 37 wiz
Syluna 25 cleric
both unguilded

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave.
Horsemen of Norrath, I left over the drama of some. My first and only guild I belonged to.

-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why.

None at this time

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember.

I have been on several of your pickup raids. I have been very impressed with the organization and structure of these raids (well expect on the occassions there have been the few idiots that join that don't listen. but that is not a CN issue) I have grouped with several of your guild members before. though I am not close friends with any of them, I have been very impressed with how well the play their toons. And how they mesh with the groups.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?

Of course a few of your members did suggest CN, also several that know more of your members well that are not in CN. I need to be in a descent raiding/progressive guild. Have had offers from several, but need the 'social/family' aspect that you have in CN just as well. Very business like yet warm.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded?

Being able to be a part of a great guild, where I can be exposed to others that have more experience and years into eq so I can learn. And hopefully give back to the benifit of the guild too.

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) Yes

Nimor
Whee!

RE: Guild Application

Postby Nimor » Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:41 am

I believe we are still on a recruitment freeze. Check in-game with Galarina or any of our officers, or check back here as I am sure they will post, but we put a hold on recruiting for awhile to get to know our many new members and help to solidify our family atmosphere. I am sure when the freeze has been lifted we will gladly take your application under consideration, but understand why we might not at this time.

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:00 am

Understood.....I was very hessitant to post an app, but did so by others urging even though there is a freeze.
thank you in advance for the possible consideration at a later time.