70 Monk App...

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Alastor

70 Monk App...

Postby Alastor » Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:04 pm

The Basics

-Name: Grandmaster Alastor Speedeeni
-Class: Monk
-Level: 70
-How many AAs? 81
-Magelo Number (if you have one): http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1256792
-Is this character a main or an alt? Main
-List which keys and flags you have. On the Magelo
-Do you have a clicky buff item? Yes
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? Yes

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? I like being able to pull major mobs... Further More being able to do dps and be an asset to a group and a guild.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) I love raiding and grouping... not much of a soloer I like to be very social.

-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? Right about now im playing in MM missions for AA sometimes i play in DoN's for fun.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Well i'd like my 1.5 but till then i just wanna raid and have fun with some friends.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? Usualy 2:30pm-till i get sleepy heh. im in CST.

-Please list your alts on this server (just names). Dander Diresong (67 bard)

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. I have been apart of Epic Heroes (hey buds) in the olden days. Then Sequel. I left Sequel because i realy dint like their playing style and id rather have fun playing EQ then trying to have fun playing EQ.

-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. nope

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. Kynare and Taminingle .I also kno Spensir, Twoofus and Terranya.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I chose to app to Cn cause i like the way your guild works i have seen many of your raids so i have a general idea on how you guys play and i would like to be apart of that.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? What i wanna get outa it is simple some friends fun and raids. Well im hopeing my lfg tag will change to non heh thats always a benifit of a guild there is always something that needs to be done.

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) yes

Deathcome
Whee!

Postby Deathcome » Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:28 pm

Great to see the app alastor :D

Saphirone
Whee!

Postby Saphirone » Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:07 pm

Hi there Alastor, :) Great to see you app.

You said in your application that your flags/keys ewre listed on your magelo, but when I went to9 see you magelo, the only keys I saw were for the ring event for agnarr, and for sebillis? It says on your magelo you have no pop flags, and I just wanted to clarify this, :) And also ask if your magelo is up to date, :)
Saphirone the Noble Lady
Retired Wizard Officer of Celestial Navigators -EQ1 (Or am I?)
Qarma Jenkins
Retired Officer of Nocturnae -WoW
Saphirone/Qarma/Qarmia
Retired Loudmouth Officer of Ecliptic Sol -EQII

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 15, 2005 6:18 am

Yes, just updated a little... but i realy dont have that many because i havent had many guilds usualy i just play with groups but im looking for something new and fresh but my bard i played in sequel (no longer a memeber i figure if im apping for one guild i should not be in another) so i have been to water, fire, time, ikkinz 1.2.3.(attempte) 4. Also taken all WoS minis. Thats the main reason this guy is not flagged / keyed cause my bard was my main a while.

alastor

Postby alastor » Sat Oct 15, 2005 6:20 am

^^^^^^Alastor^^^^^^ not guest 8)

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:29 pm

Hi, Alastor. Thank you for your interest in CN and your application. If you haven't done so already, get with us ingame so we can give you our apps channel info. That's where we stay in touch, get to know each other, and all that. You're welcome to join us on raids and stuff. Looking forward to knowing you.
~Gala~

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:56 am

(Galarina leaves a message after the beep.)
(Beep.)
Hello Mr. Speedeeni. This is Galarina again from the Non-Human Resources Department of Celestial Navigators. Sorry I keep missing you. Just wanted to tell you that you got the job. Get with an officer at your convenience and fill out the tax withholding forms and liability waivers. We have your next-of-kin information already. You'll be issued the standard guild identification tag at that time. Congratulations and welcome to the company. Oh, and make sure to designate the beneficiary on your life insurance policy. (Click.)

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:42 am

Non-Human Resources Department of Celestial Navigators.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, and make sure to designate the beneficiary on your life insurance policy.
man! Why didn't I think of this for the fine print in the disclaimer I normally have folks sign before grouping with me...???