lvl 70 Warr App

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Blades

lvl 70 Warr App

Postby Blades » Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:24 am

The Basics

-Name: Blades
-Class: Warrior
-Level: 70
-How many AAs? 246
-Magelo Number (if you have one):
-Is this character a main or an alt? main
-List which keys and flags you have. Sleeper Tomb, SSRA Emp, VT, EP, Time, Ikkn4
-Do you have a clicky buff item? many
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? ya

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? Tanking mobs
-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? Raiding and grouping
-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? will do a little chatting here and there while i go grind out 5 or so aa's
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. More aa's and possible Epic 1.5
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? CST
-Please list your alts on this server (just names). Mezaton 59 Chanter
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. Secret Keepers, Drachenzorn, Eye of the Deciever... secret keepers cause they were to drama oriented... Drachenzorn died :( and Eotd booted me for being inactive cause i was retired.
-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. n/a

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. I have done a few groups with Necessitas, and helped raided a couple 1.5 epics with u guys this past week. Further more had a talk with Dificeman about apping to CN.
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? You guys are right where i left off at and i want to help in anyway possible to help push throu time, ikknz 4, and uqua
-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? Honestly I just want to raid and make some new friends. I would just like to be able to log in play the game, have fun playing the game with other people who have fun playing the game, and if possible help anyone who needs it.

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them Yes

Blades

Postby Blades » Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:29 am

Dificeman
Whee!

Postby Dificeman » Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:21 am

Hey bud glad to see ya make it by after all =)

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:53 am

Hi, Blades. Thank you for your interest in CN and your application. If you haven't done so already, get with us ingame so we can give you our apps channel info. That's where we stay in touch, get to know each other, and all that. You're welcome to join us on raids and stuff. Looking forward to knowing you.
~Gala~

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:21 am

Hey Blades!

I think I remember you. You were around during the CN/EOD alliance days, right?

Nice to see the app~
Silly
"there is no doubt that you are a geek, you just also are in possession of a life" - Jaffod

Hylea
Whee!

Postby Hylea » Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:19 am

Hey Blades I'll heal for you anyday! Glad to see you app. More Barbs I say!

Hylea

"You know that little voice inside your head that tells you when to shut up? Listen to that voice"
The Other Succubus