Application

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Bagak

Application

Postby Bagak » Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:42 am

The Basics

-Name: Bagak
-Class: Beastlord
-Level: 70
-How many AAs? 72
-Magelo Number (if you have one): 928677
-Is this character a main or an alt? main (2 box a lvl 70 cleric too)
-List which keys and flags you have. Have elemental planes access; nothing beyond POP
-Do you have a clicky buff item? Yes
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? Yes

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class?
Like the combination of buffs, slow, and dps - used to play monk/shaman so its a nice mixture. Very versatile.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)
Small group activities and raids are my favorite. Will 2 box when i have to - quick way to get a group going. Appreciate the social aspect and constant advancement - good combo for a game. Had taken the last 14 months off, so ready to get back into it (in a more limited way) again. BUt need a guild where I can have a life too (family, work, etc.).

-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like?
Usually log on about 9pm pst after household has gone to bed and will do small group things (been grinding to 70 lately) like exp and spell camps. Also DON missions. All small group since not in a guild atm. Usually will hunt with old friends from when i used to play (now in cc, ct, valoran, etc.).

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
AA is short term goal. Longer term is to see new areas of the game. A lot has changed since i left (we were just pre-time and not many had gotten there).

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
PST 9-1230, then weekends it varies

-Please list your alts on this server (just names).
Treeage (seperate account)

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave.
Element of Darkness Cazic thule (as a 65 monk ttizzi) - left due to moving to new location and job (Seattle).
Restarted BL on this server about 6 months later. Played to 65. Stopped 14 months ago.

-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why.
Not guilded.

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember.
Been hanging around Taki and Zady today. They seemed like the kind of people that would be great to be guilded with - very down to earth.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
The charter and play style fits to a tea - professional, but not raiding 24/7 - when i am here i will help out completely and not at all worried about loot or hitting my mobs.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded?
Hope to find a guild to finish EQ at that supports my playstyle for a while. Only thing that would change is a lot less talking to my bot ;p Hopefully get involved in a lot more group activities.

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them - Yes

Skratz
Almost as hot as Diz!

RE: Application

Postby Skratz » Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:28 pm

hey buddy bstie
~Predator Skratz Nsniff º¿º
Now residing in WoW

Galarina
Recruiting

RE: Application

Postby Galarina » Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:53 am

Hi, Bagak. Thank you for your interest in CN and your application. If you haven't done so already, get with us ingame so we can give you our apps channel info. That's where we stay in touch, get to know each other, and all that. You're welcome to join us on raids and stuff. Looking forward to knowing you.
~Gala~

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:23 am

left due to moving to new location and job (Seattle).

Hey neighbour :D I'm just over here in Spokane. Can you believe there are people in this world that don't drink coffee? /gasp