Rapt - 70 Berserker

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
axlezero
Whee!

Rapt - 70 Berserker

Postby axlezero » Mon Oct 03, 2005 1:53 pm

The Basics

-Name: Rapt
-Class: Berserker
-Level: 70
-How many AAs? 105

-Magelo Number (if you have one): http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=980921

-Is this character a main or an alt? Main, i have some alts, but not worried about those atm.
-List which keys and flags you have. Ele flagged, and thats about it.
-Do you have a clicky buff item? yes
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? yes

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class?
I love the dps and versatility of my class, I played a cleric as first main in high level guild, and enjoyed it, but was stressful, this char is simply fun for me.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) I like killing big crap, I have a family so i like a guild i can get in raid and not spend all day waiting. I really just enjoy the game, and the raiding, i quit the game, but came back around the time sublimity was reactivated a few months ago.

-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? Well i was in sublimity so i'd log on, play a don, then get to raiding, but that guild split up, so now i log on and wait for a group.
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) I'd like to get a ton more aa, to max out his dps, get better gear and advance through parts of the game i've never been able to see.
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I am in CST, and i can play roughly 5pm-10pm
-Please list your alts on this server (just names). Ashe, Schyzo
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. Was in sublimity, the guild broke up, was in murder inc way back, eq2 came out and the guild just kind of died, i took a break in between there

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. I can't remember specific names, but i've group with cn off and on for xp groups. Taki is my real life cousin, didn't even know he played till recently.
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? My cousin in there, and i'm currently guildless, you guys are killing stuff right about where my progression ended.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? I want to progress to higher areas, differnt gods, and once i'm guilded i hope i am able to get a group easier lol.

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) yes

Galarina
Recruiting

RE: 70 Berserker

Postby Galarina » Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:01 am

Hi Rapt. Thank you for your interest and application to CN. Get with us ingame and we'll get you in our apps channel where we keep in touch, get to know each other, and all that. Looking forward to meeting and knowing you. 8)

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:14 am

Wow! Another berserker! You guys just all the sudden decide to come crawling out of the woodwork or what? 8) Where's the secret clubhouse, come on, you can tell teh silly-one!

Look forward to meeting you :)
Silly
"there is no doubt that you are a geek, you just also are in possession of a life" - Jaffod

axlezero
Whee!

Postby axlezero » Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:48 pm

Silly wrote:Wow! Another berserker! You guys just all the sudden decide to come crawling out of the woodwork or what? 8) Where's the secret clubhouse, come on, you can tell teh silly-one!

Look forward to meeting you :)
Silly

haha we don't crawl, we EXPLODE, we are like bears in hibernation, we are gone one minute then eating stray hikers the next, nothing like waking up hugging a femur and morning breath like a mofo

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:38 pm

/gulp

Did I say Secret Clubhouse? Let me rephrase that to Secret Slaughterhouse.

/takes a step back & thanks Tunare that all clerics of Norrath are automatically granted resurrection-class tolerance faction.

axlezero
Whee!

Postby axlezero » Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:39 pm

sorry i haven't been on lately, i quitting my job and am in the process of getting a new one, so my play times will be a little crazy