65 Beastlord and dead sexy to boot.

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Azkasm
Whee!

65 Beastlord and dead sexy to boot.

Postby Azkasm » Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:21 pm

The Basics

-Name: Azkasm Kenpachi

-Class: Beastlord

-Level: 65

-How many AAs? 59

-Magelo Number (if you have one): I will have one set up tonight.

-Is this character a main or an alt? Main

-List which keys and flags you have. Howling Stones, Sebilis Key, Justice trial, Carpin cycle, have taken down Aerin Dar, back door flag to the Tower of Solosek Ro with 2 mini bosses down.

-Do you have a clicky buff item? I do not and would like a recommendation on a fair one that is relatively innexpensive.

-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? Yes I do and will be getting rid of it when I get the AAs for Eternal Breath.

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? I like being DPS, slower and having the ability to solo when I want to.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: The chance to escape life for a few hours a day and have fun with friends.

-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? Hope I get a group in under 2 hours of lfg while I run off and solo Draniks Scar faction or solo in Nightmare.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
Short term goals are to finally get tier 1 pop out of the way and to aquire a few more AAs for Pet hold. Long term I want to see the Elemental Planes and Time.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? Right now I have all the free time in the world to play. Depending what shift job I pick up I will be free either after 5pm or evenings. My time zone is Eastern.

-Please list your alts on this server (just names).
Ecycut, retired Magician on what is now a friends account.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave.
GoTT, upset me that it was so stagnant with groups and raids. I was an officer that had absolutely zero say in anything and generally shunned by most. Then I was in Malum Ordo and it was going fine when I joined then went down the drain with communication, dedication, attitudes and organization. Don't get me wrong, some members did more then their share, way way way way more then any one persons share but the general atmosphere disagreed with me.

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember.

I know Tsekande and the applicant Zady. I have grouped with a few members here and there including a member who shall remane nameless but he knows it when I mention wos and naked Canni 5. I have been on a pickup raid with Jeheg to Solosek Ro's tower for mini bosses and I was amazed at how smooth the raid went.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
I really enjoyed the few members I have met and how they have described the guild. I also like the progression being done through PoP which is what I would like to get done before bothering with omens and DoN.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded?
I hope to find a good family.

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No)
Yes

RE: 65 Beastlord and dead sexy to boot.

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:30 pm

Sorry for misspell I meant Jhereg* and am on his saryn raid tonight.

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:39 am

HI Azkasm. Thank you for your interest in CN and your application. We really appreciate it when quality people want to join us. However, last month we had to revise the requirements for membership, as posted in the Application thread. One of the changes was this:

2) Meet the level/AA requirements.. We have a "sliding scale". You must meet one of the following: Level 68 with 150 AAs, or
Level 69 with 100 AAs, or
Level 70 with 50 AAs.
We can no longer make exceptions to this rule. Please do not apply to CN until you meet this guideline.

Some applicants, such as one of them that you mentioned, applied before the rule change so they were able to become guilded under the old requirements.

Please feel free to come back and apply when you meet the restrictions. Best of luck to you sir, and we'll be looking for you. 8)

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:42 am

No problem I should be there soon enough.