70 Warrior looking for home.....again.

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Bobbert
Whee!

70 Warrior looking for home.....again.

Postby Bobbert » Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:07 pm

Hey guys, good to see you again. Hope there are still some here that may remember me. =)

I have been watching the return of a lot of old CN players over the last 3 months and I have been silently missing the old days in CN. Today I de-guilded. No drama or anything. I even told them in my good-bye post that a lot of old friends were re-surfacing and coming back to CN. I felt that I would like to try out again for CN and see if I could come back.

Well, so here I am posting my App.

The Basics

-Name: Bobbert
-Class: Warrior
-Level: 70
-How many AAs? 205
-Magelo Number (if you have one): 934834
-Is this character a main or an alt? Main....well...yeah main.
-List which keys and flags you have. All of the old keys except ToFS and VP. Time flagged. Half my Qvic flag (Missing Uqua)
-Do you have a clicky buff item? Several
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? Yes.

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? Hit points and AC. I use my boxes for everything else. I do box a couple characters. Not very well. But I do box. I don't box any characters on a raid unless specifically asked to do so. That hasn't happened a lot. Once for the cleric when they needed a raid station and once for the bard when they needed the AE Life playing so I could still MA. I typically just use them to occupy my time while I am goofing around.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) I like raiding. Grouping second. Lately though my time logged on has been inconsistent.

-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? Log on. Ask guild if they need me. If not, I log on my boxes and grind a couple AA's.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Another 75 AA's would be nice. Other than that, I am just here to help folks. I am good on equiptment and I have my epic 1.5 so I am going to good on stuff for a while.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? 6-? CDT. I play when I can. If kids do not have soccer, etc, on the weekends I can play for a long time.

-Please list your alts on this server (just names). (Adrenoline) who I bought from a guildie while in FA so he wouldn't ebay him (only to find out that he was ebayed originally /shrug). I also have another account (Squirrl) and (Trinn).

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. I was in Fantasy Awakened. I chose to leave them as I was playing less and less and I have been watching some old friends return to CN...or app to FA (Quait, Swamiape, Maack, etc.) As well, I was still keeping up with the CN progression on the boards, etc. I was happy to see you guys cruz (couldn't resist the pun) through the EP's like you did. Obviously before FA I was in CN. I left CN to go raid more. Now I am hoping to not raid so much and on different times. Before CN I was in Lucid Chimera and they disbanded. So only 3 guilds for me in the 6 years I have played.

-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. Currently a Free agent at the moment. I have a long list of demands for my contract, but I am sure a tiny bag of Peanut M&M's would negate all of those. =)

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. Really? Okay, here goes. Jhereg, Szork, Silly, Kahlyla, Truthseeker, Samane, Trabayre, Baelea, Cicak, My fingers are starting to bleed, Geekjoker, Balzodar, Edhil, Oramorph, Vorteks, Can I stop now? =)

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I miss it.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? Not really. I have been playing for 6 years now on this account. I would like to ask this same question of you guys. What do you want out of a tank?

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) Yes. I have read them and will abide by them.

As a side note: While I can box, rarely would you ever see me log on and not ask the guild if anyone needed help. I would even go so far as to offer help for tradeskill items before I would log on my boxes and grind here or there. Boxing, while somewhat effective, can also be very boring. So next time your doing some mundane task, just send a tell and I will help you out

Ryanakris
100% Pure luv

Postby Ryanakris » Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:04 pm

Bobbert!!! Big HUGS! and good to hear from you!!!! :D
Ryana

Edhil
Mistress of the Wild in disguise!

Postby Edhil » Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:01 pm

Woot Hiya Bobby!! great to see you wanting to come back home!! Miss ya around Norrath and Guild hall. Every time I see ya in PoK I try to cast Ranja buffs on ya. Missed grouping with ya :( .

Eddy
Mistress of the Wild in Disguise.....
Main - Lenvardar Nimloki, 105 Earthkeeper (Druid)
Alt - Edhil Morloki, 92 Huntmaster (Ranger) (Male toon, RL Female player)

Quait
Whee!

Postby Quait » Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:05 pm

I see nothing in the application about shaman being the best class ever, so i vote no :P

A Bribe may change my mind though :D

LC seems like a life time ago doesn't it? :D

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:25 am

/agree Quait, plus he should know better - he boxed Trabayre while I was playing WoW.

Good to see you looking to come back here Bobbert. BTW you can use Trab whenever (well when I am not lol), pw is still the same, I have not been about much recently owing to my move

Baelea
Whee!

Postby Baelea » Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:39 pm

yeah! Bobbert! How exciting to see your app. I vote yes! I hope to see you in soon!
<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1237785"><font color=CC00FF>BAELEA </a></font></font>
<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1237950"><font color=CC00FF>JOOWANNA </a></font></font>

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:44 am

HI Bobbert. It was fun yesterday doing all that Ikkinz/Gates stuff. It was good to have you along. :)

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:07 am

So next time your doing some mundane task, just send a tell and I will help you out

I've tested this theory a couple times this weekend and he really IS willing to go die in random places! :D

Hugs Bobby, it is good to see you around again!

Maack

Postby Maack » Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:05 am

He's short....thats definitely has to get a vote!! heheh nice to see you again bob!!

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:27 pm

yeah I was confused to find Trab in KT lol

Tardar
Whee!

Postby Tardar » Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:40 pm

Great job on Saryn Bobbert!

Kahlyla
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Postby Kahlyla » Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:53 pm

HUGS Bobbert! I would be thrilled you have you back here. /em tickles Bobbert's feet... :-)

Kaldolur
Knight in Shining Armor

Postby Kaldolur » Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:49 am

Great to see you again, mighty Bobb! Sorry I wasn't more chatty the other night... Pretend Life (life outside of EQ) really stinks right now. ;) /salute

"SHORT BEER?! What is that, some kind of joke?!"