App 66 Berserker

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Maack

App 66 Berserker

Postby Maack » Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:45 am

I know I dont meet the requirement yet but will soon so wish to put myself out here and get to know more people in the guild.

The Basics

-Name: Maack Trukk
-Class: Berserker
-Level: 66
-How many AAs? 50
-Magelo Number (if you have one): will add once i get updated lol
-Is this character a main or an alt? Main
-List which keys and flags you have. All PoP, Need tipt for GOD, vex thal
-Do you have a clicky buff item? goblin skull earring
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? lodzila shell shield

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class?
Flexibility of the class and the fun I have while playing it. I have stuns, snares and agro reducers and in need can stepup and tank. Discs are fun too lol.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)
Acheiving goals wether they be someone else or my own. Taking down Quarm, the pop gods.....my pallys epic 1.0 after 3 years lol...Friends epics, ect. Just doing stuff with friends and I am happy.

-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like?
I log in go lfg and look for friends to chill with and do stuff...doesnt really matter what just like doing something. Lately MM's getting aa's

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
epic 2.0 is my ultimate goal.
All my offensive aa's...so like 300 or so
and all my discs.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
m-thur like 430 - 10pm est sometimes later (raids till it ends)
Sat morning-noon (depends on what friends want to do I could be on the whole day and night)
sun most of the day unless I have something planned

-Please list your alts on this server (just names).
Stuntyfoot --pally
Sathros -- wizzy
Ghalahan -- Ench
other random bordem guys but they dont count lol

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave.
Don't quite remember them all....been on a 8 month leave but here goes...ill list maack then stuntyfoot since stunty was my main for 4 years
Maack -- Alternate Eclipse - moved to eq2
Stuntyfoot - AE, Bastions of Honor, 3-5 other guilds that dont exist anymore but dont remember names...CN /whistle....this was a long time ago about the time when luclin came out I want to say. Basically I went searching for a raiding guild once I left CN so took some tries over the years lol.

-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why.
In AE still atm just for the guild features of grabbing my corpse. Will disband.

Your Experience with CN
Never had any bad experiences with CN. Always had high respect for them. Glad to see them still kicking out of all the years
Best memory though is still the raid in Hate about 3-4 years back lol.

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember.
Zyton was a recent person I met the other day in bot. Some of the other names look very familiar might just be from seeing over the years.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
Want to casual raid and be back into a guild that feels like home.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded?
Just wish to be with a bunch of people who like each others company and can come together to acheive when they want.

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes)

Maack

Postby Maack » Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:46 pm

magelo : <a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=964622"> profile </a>

address if it doesnt work http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=964622

Teory
Post Count Kin... Queen

Postby Teory » Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:23 am

You forgot to mention you were a shirtless red-headed barbarian Maack. I know that tends to get you at least one vote :)
Teory Yitelar<br>Venerable, Veritable Mischief Maker

Tardar
Whee!

Postby Tardar » Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:56 am

Heya Maack, good to see you app. This guy is $$ all the way, and will be a valuable asset to any guild lucky enough to have him. Great job in Time last night. I like having you there so if agro gets bounced I know your DPS will put you on the list before me......../nod.

Cya tonight bro.

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:00 am

Wait just a minute...

-Class: Berserker

:shock:

woooowwwww, they aren't just fabled!
"there is no doubt that you are a geek, you just also are in possession of a life" - Jaffod

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:08 am

Berserker Moto: Shirt? bahh thats for wussy's

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:44 am

lol, I love your name btw :)

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:29 am

Update lvl 67 and KT flagged now.

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:41 am

GRATS 8)

Dificeman
Whee!

Postby Dificeman » Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:38 pm

Howdy Maack

Tardar
Whee!

Postby Tardar » Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:46 pm

Nice job bro!

Zyton
Whee!

Postby Zyton » Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:54 pm

Hey Maack! Glad to see you at the raid, which ever I seen you at... was it Time?

No shirt? Sounds like a typical Zerker. Leave the armor at home and pick a fight with muggers in the ally.

Sorry Maack, I was slow to get to the boards. At least I posted before you are guilded. I am sure you will take on the CN family spirit. You seem mature and alround great guy, now go find something to wear! Let me know when you are on so we can group again. I am always on our apps channel when playing.

Zyton