Application for Deadspirit

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!

Application for Deadspirit

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:31 pm

The Basics

-Name: Deadspirit
-Class: Rogue
-Level: 70
-How many AAs? 879
-Magelo Number (if you have one): Forgot password to magelo account. Will make a new one soon.
-Is this character a main or an alt? Main
-List which keys and flags you have. EP,Time,Tacvi,Anguish
-Do you have a clicky buff item? yes
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? Yes

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? The DPS...super stealthy abilities, illusions etc.
-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? Raiding basically
-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? Camping masks, grouping with friends...things like that
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. Max aa's and break 10k hp
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? 5-1am est
-Please list your alts on this server (just names). None
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. Apped to assent for a while. Was on luclin in a guild called Insidious Blood until they disbanded. Quit eq for a bit after that.
-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. --

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. Don't really know any of you lol
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I like raiding the PoP exapansion...kinda miss it. And like family guilds...more calm and not nazi's about raiding lol.
-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? Just having fun really

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) Yes

Quait
Whee!

Postby Quait » Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:54 am

sure hope your in for the long haul, we sure could use a rogue of your caliber

Szork
Whee!

Postby Szork » Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:14 am

Another, Quait means. Seems 4 months ago, rogues were nearly extinct, but we've managed to build up a few great ones.

Nice to see your application, we'll see you in game with app channel info.

Quait
Whee!

Postby Quait » Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:43 am

i guess i was to vague, i wasn't refuring to ability, we do have great rogues, but no one can deny that adding a 800 plus aa and i asume well geared rogue into the mix would be dreamy. Basically, to many rogues is concept that doesn't exist....

So on that note, I'm happy you applied..

Deadspirit
Whee!

Postby Deadspirit » Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:25 pm

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1251822 is my magelo. AA's are a bit off because of the new DoDh ones.

Nimor
Whee!

Postby Nimor » Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:11 pm

I have to ask out of sheer curiosity and dont take this as an attack in any way. Did you purchase Deadspirit? I only ask because some information has turned up that points to this. I ask only that you be truthful in answering. I do not look down on people who bought through ebay or playerauctions as I myself am a bought character from along time back. So?

Zatrekan
69 Bard of Celestial Navigators

Teory
Post Count Kin... Queen

Postby Teory » Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:19 pm

Zat, feel free to talk to them in game. Not something I'd expect to want to put on an open message board.
Teory Yitelar<br>Venerable, Veritable Mischief Maker

Nimor
Whee!

Postby Nimor » Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:30 pm

Oh I plan on that as well :)

Zatrekan
69 Bard of Celestial Navigators

Deadspirit
Whee!

Postby Deadspirit » Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:17 pm

Kk figured this would come up...<<takes deep breath>>

First to say no, I am not the original owner of this account but I did not purchase him, but was given to me. See...I started playing out on luclin from 1-70 etc etc( a rogue) and worked the boneyard shift so I really only had time to play on euro time. So I was in a few decent euro guilds on luclin...but when movelog became available I switched to antonius bayle. So then about 2 month's after movelog I ended up changing jobs that are on regular est times(9-5) so couldn't play on euro times anymore. Got soulmarked on the account for just doing an ungodly amount of flaming to certain people. So character could not be moved again. So the RL deadspirit...a friend of mine IRL offered me this account to play since he wasn't really active anymore. So no I am not original owner but have still played a rogue for over 5 years and am well versed in the classes role. So fear not!

Nimor
Whee!

Postby Nimor » Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:51 pm

Cool cool. thanks for the explanations bro.

Quait
Whee!

Postby Quait » Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:21 am

I have alot of respect for honesty /bow

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:43 pm

Deadspirit joined EotD.