Elrondar/ Selronis - 70clr/70bst

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!

Elrondar/ Selronis - 70clr/70bst

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:30 am

-Name: Elrondar & Selronis - i 2-box
-Class: Cleric & Beast
-Level: 70
-How many AAs? both are 430+
-Magelo Number (if you have one): i will get them updated soon
-Is this character a main or an alt? i consider Selronis my main if asked to choose
-List which keys and flags you have. both EP flagged, Time Keyed, KT flagged, Tier 1 Don, uhhhh I think thats all.
-Do you have a clicky buff item? yup
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? yup

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? i like most classes, i just enjoy playng eq
-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) i enjoy a mixture of all of these, helps keep it from getting monotonous
-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? whatever comes along...xp, helping with epic fights, ikki trials, don/dod
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) to get some darn glowing runes. maybe epic 1.5s one day...elron i think is 2 fights away. sel barely started, i got sel to all 220+ on tradeskills but got a little burnt out... they made me want to slam my cack in a door
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? i usually play during the week from 6:30-10 cst. and weekend evenings
-Please list your alts on this server (just names). none really
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. eternal advocates was the main one i was in..like 2 years back on Vaz, eotd for several months before my pc's were fried by lightning and when i came back vaz was gone, and so were my tags. I could have rejoined probably, but my time schedule was limited and wouldn't have fit well.
-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. nope

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. i have grouped with CN before but dont recall anything specific
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? good rep, i like the raiding days/times
-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? To raid, but not hardcore like i used too, so I still have time to explore new stuff and hopefully with guildies

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) sie

Terranya
Whee!

Postby Terranya » Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:43 am

Elrond!
Old friend so glad to see your app to CN :)
I actually just got the tag today. Looking forward to seeing you around again!

Skratz
Almost as hot as Diz!

Postby Skratz » Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:02 pm

Hey El/Sel. I checked Sel's magelo, nice set of gear, and just a curious question, how long have you played your bst?
~Predator Skratz Nsniff º¿º
Now residing in WoW

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:23 pm

Hi terranya =), will see you around a lot i hope!

Skratz, played the bst for like 2 years now, something like that . played the cleric for 3-4 years

Skratz
Almost as hot as Diz!

Postby Skratz » Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:44 pm

yeah i remember cleric fom when i played monk. but never recall seeing bst with ya.

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:47 pm

i don't always 2box, sometimes cleric needs full attention

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:49 pm

you might have seen me with puffinn, a 70 mage, he plays a bit on my 2nd pc when hes around, which is alot lately. I asked him to join CN with me but he's a bit burned with the whole Sublimity thing =)

Quait
Whee!

Postby Quait » Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:54 pm

i got sel to all 220+ on tradeskills but got a little burnt out... they made me want to slam my cack in a door

I swear tradeskills are EQ's version of hell, i like him already

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:53 am

oh yeah, Elrondar is ST & VT keyed - i don't think you guys raid there any though. It's hard to remember all these key and flags sometimes. Sel also has a few of the Raid trials you do in the KT temples and Elron has ikki2 group trial done. I dont know if CN is doing much GoD prgression

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:39 am

Skratz, who was your monk?

Skratz
Almost as hot as Diz!

Postby Skratz » Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:47 am

Dizzyfist :smt027

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:52 am

I don't remember that name, sure it was me? due to the popularity of LOTR lots of similar Elrond names out there, Alondar, Eldoran, Elnondar, etc... were you on Vaz?

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:56 am

Selronis, I know I know you from somewhere. I can't remember if it was the cn/eod alliance back in the day or if it is through the VCC or what (remember crazy liberal happyalyssa?) and I can't remember whether I like or dislike you (guess a good reason to get to know you now, eh? LOL) but your name is just sticking in my head like I am going to remember from where any second...but then I don't....Hepl!
"there is no doubt that you are a geek, you just also are in possession of a life" - Jaffod

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:05 am

i remeber reading your posts on the VCC, i rarely posted there though, under the name 'aroth elrondar' aroth was my 1st char. I wasn't in EoD when they were actively raiding, it was when eq2 came out and lots of guilds died on vaz. very short time really. i doubt it was from eod/cn alliance. probably just an exp group or two, i was away for about 7 months and just came back 2 months ago. surprised many ppl recognize the names at all. I am typically pretty quiet in groups though.

Skratz
Almost as hot as Diz!

Postby Skratz » Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:15 am

I was you indeed. And yes, from Vaz.

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:21 am

were you in a guild?

Skratz
Almost as hot as Diz!

Postby Skratz » Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:23 am

Yes, several. If ya dont remember me, then ya dont 8), its np.

Postby Guest » Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:33 pm

i apologize, but i am going to retract my app, reconnected with a few old friends and going to hang with them.

Fuddara
Still floating about

Postby Fuddara » Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:42 pm

Good luck with that Elrondar!