70 Cleric Looking to Join The Family of Celestial Navigators

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Deathcome
Whee!

70 Cleric Looking to Join The Family of Celestial Navigators

Postby Deathcome » Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:57 pm

Application for Membership

-Name: Deathcome
-Class: Cleric
-Level: 70
-How many AAs? 115
-Magelo Number: 1131594
-Is this character a main or an alt? Main
-List which keys and flags you have. All PoP zones including Time and Air, Earth, Fire, and Water, Seb., Tipt Trial done and a few Ikkinz Raids are completed.
-Do you have a clicky buff item? Yes
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? Yes, I have 2 if someone needs to borrow as well.

A Little Bit About Myself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? Being able to help people alot of the time and can give advice to the newer people of Everquest.
-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) Like raiding, grouping, soloing (Not as much as grouping but don't have a problem with doing it :D ), exploring, questing and just helping anyone that needs it. (Post would have been about an hour sooner but I was helping someone to get to and kill Phinny for epic :P )
-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? Usually get on around 3:30 and find a group, help someone, or raid.
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Just to advance in they game, as well as, be with a great group of people, such as CN.
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? Central Time zone~From around 3:30 til later unless I have something I need to go to.
-Please list your alts on this server . Mattaris (51 Paladin)
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. Impetus (Guild broke up) ~ Sequel
-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. I am not a member of another guild.

My Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. Recently, I raided Plane of Time with CN, I know many people such as, Dendawen, Derdarr, Camerino, Goofydoofy, Barlini-Long time ago :D , Drachess/Drachees, Girrin, and many more :P
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I know alot of people, I am right with you all in proggression and gear, and everyone seems to be really great people.
-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? I would like to raid occasionally, but not daily, which CN does, as well as meet some great people, and make some friends.

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them. Yes
(***EDITED*** Added some more AA's i have recieved!)
Last edited by Deathcome on Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Galarina
Recruiting

RE: 70 Cleric Looking to Join The Family of Celestial Naviga

Postby Galarina » Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:17 am

Thank you for your interest and app, Deathcome. I noticed somebody has given you the apps channel info, so ... see you there. \:D/

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:36 am

Hey Deathcome! Nice to see your application :) Had fun with you in Time the other day. And Gala, I confess I gave the info. Gotta look out for Team Heal ;)
"there is no doubt that you are a geek, you just also are in possession of a life" - Jaffod

Deathcome
Whee!

Postby Deathcome » Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:49 pm

Hehe thanks for the information again Silly :P

Deathcome
Whee!

Postby Deathcome » Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:57 pm

Magelo's

Deathcome
Whee!

Postby Deathcome » Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:30 pm

***Updated***

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:25 pm

Hi Deathcome. I'm sorry our playtimes haven't matched up lately, or maybe I just missed you. But, get with an officer ingame at your convenience for a guild tag. :)

Mattaris
Whee!

Re: 70 Cleric Looking to Join The Family of Celestial Navigators

Postby Mattaris » Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:59 pm

Wow, I just noticed how long ago it was that I was in CN with DC! Its been over 2 years, phew, thats a long time. 8)

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Postby Goofydoofy » Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:56 pm

Why is this thread still active?

For that matter, why are alot of these old app threads still doing active? Maybe we should have a 6 month limit or something? Maybe assign that task to Ommina since he doesn't have anything better to do.
Level 106 Druid, Level 106 Enchanter, Level 106 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Mattaris
Whee!

Postby Mattaris » Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:45 pm

Aye, I was suprised to find it up as well.

Ommina
Whee!

Postby Ommina » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:53 pm

Goofydoofy wrote:Why is this thread still active?

For that matter, why are alot of these old app threads still doing active? Maybe we should have a 6 month limit or something? Maybe assign that task to Ommina since he doesn't have anything better to do.

Ooooh, sorry. I'd love to, but I have heavy drinking scheduled in for the next three weeks, in a desperate attempt to get the whole Erwin-puppy-icecream image out of my head.

Finamdar
Master of the BGR

Postby Finamdar » Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:22 pm

all apps are left in the apps section from what I've seen, they just usually don't get bumped so they settle down to the later pages.

Mattaris
Whee!

Postby Mattaris » Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:25 pm

Rofl, nice omm :twisted:

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:34 pm

gives folks an opportunity to get postcount++