63 Necromancer application

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Kuuran
Whee!

63 Necromancer application

Postby Kuuran » Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:30 pm

-Name: Kuuran
-Class: Necromancer
-Level: 63 (almost 64)
-How many AAs? 11
-Magelo Number (if you have one):
-Is this character a main or an alt? Main
-List which keys and flags you have. PoJ, Hedge
-Do you have a clicky buff item? Yes
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? No

A Little Bit About Yourself I wopuld rather group with guilduies than anyone else. I would also rather be grouped than solo

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? I love being able to help my group
-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) Grouping is my favorite
-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? Normally I am LFG. I spend most of my time that way
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Short term for my character would be my epic. Long term would be my AA's
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? PST is my time zone. Usually after 4pm pst is when I play
-Please list your alts on this server (just names). Blecch, Canihaveabite
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. Semper Caborundum (they merged with Tenet), Tenet They are very (clicky) meaning they only like those in their click
-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. Tenet (see above)

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. Hylea and Tchien. Both are former guildies and I enjoy hunting with both :)
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? Yes there is. I am tired of trying to find a group. I have been told the guild constantly does things together. I like that
-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? I will change nothing about how I play. What will change is being able to play with a group, which is what I want.

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) Yes

Tchien
Munkygurl

RE: 63 Necromancer application

Postby Tchien » Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:34 pm

Glad to see your application, Kuuran! I wish it had shown up a little sooner, since our policies changed while you were on your week long hunting trip, but hopefully we can work something out. :)