Bard App

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Aubrianna
Whee!

Bard App

Postby Aubrianna » Sat Sep 17, 2005 4:51 pm

The Basics

-Name:
Aubrianna Vesagrankin
-Class:
Bard
-Level:
-How many AAs?
-Magelo Number (if you have one):
-Is this character a main or an alt?
main
-List which keys and flags you have.
Keys
Sebilis, Howling Stones, BoT Tower, alt access Sol Ro Tower
Flags
PoJ trial, Hedge, TT, KoS, Saryrn, MB, TZ, VZ, Grummus, Carprin, Bertox, AD, HoH trials, LMM, (if I'm missing any, I basically have everything for the 4 EPS but Agnarr, RZ, Sol Ro minis, Sol Ro)
-Do you have a clicky buff item?
yes
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item?
yes

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class?
The overwhelming versatility of a bard heh, I kinda consider myself a swiss army knife of EQ. I love being able to do everything from CC, pulling, straight DPS enhancing, and a lil melee on the side.
-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)
I like to do a little of everything. I love raiding, grouping (missions are nice), and I'm tinkering in tradeskilling (have a couple over 200, and most others at 200). And when I cant get a group or am broke from tradeskilling, I dont have a problem going and soloing.
-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like?
Typical evening for me lately has been hopping on and either getting a group (if I'm lucky), or putting one together, be it a monster mission, DoN, or whatever. Sometimes though I'll just hop on to tradeskill a bit, but I'm nearing being broke so most time I'm killing stuff heh.
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
Well, I've been playing EQ since March of 99 on my first char a Enchanter. Quit EQ 2 years ago, and started my bard 1 year ago. One of my main goals is to finish out PoP (loved PoP with my chanter, but didnt do much in it as it was still new) mostly cause I just love slaying gods :). After that, I dunno, but then again I've quit EQ twice and I keep coming back, I know theres something drawing me I want to accomplish :).
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
I live in Colorado state, so I'm in Mountain Time, or whatever you wanna call it. Generally I play from about 7 or 8 my time and into the night, cept for a few nights that I cant be on till much later. But mostly my play time is either during the day on weekends or in the evening/night of weekdays.
-Please list your alts on this server (just names).
dont have any cept for a trader
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave.
When I came back to EQ, I joined Hero's of Eternal Light, basically a noob guild I joined to have the chat ability while I got myself resituated into EQ. I left that guild to join Malum Ordo, which I have only just recently left. I left Malum Ordo because I love to do things with guildies, but my level/aas have set me a bit apart and I was unable to do much up near my level.
-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why.
I'm not

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember.
Umm, I know a few members kinda, but one that mainly comes to mind is Jhereg (which I only recently learned is yal's GL lol). Mainly because I've been on a half dozen or so of the pickup raids you have led. I can probably thank CN for 1/4 or so of my flags atm (HoH trials, TT, AD come to mind right now)
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
I feel I will be a good fit for CN. I'm not a hard core raider that raids 6 nights a week, but I like my 1-3 or so a week. And after what I've seen of CN raids, I've loved the disciplin and coordination of your raids. Also, I like the family guild feel, and the minimal pressure that comes with it.
-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded?
I hope to get some new friends, and a much larger list of good people to go off and group/raid with :). Mostly, I want a good guild home for my bard, some new friends, groups, raids, whatever. And as far as my playing changing, I hope it would be for the better, as I learn more tactics, strategies, and overall just get better with my class.

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) yes

Zady
Whee!

RE: Bard App

Postby Zady » Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:36 pm

Hiya Aubri!

Glad to see you've applied here as well.

(hey are you following me?) :shock:

lol j/k.. I know you did not know I had applied until after we were in the channel together

Nice to see some more familiar faces here =)
Kattia - 73 Berserker
Zady - 80 Ranger -semi-retired
Serinae - 72 Enchanter - retired on that other account..

Aubrianna
Whee!

Postby Aubrianna » Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:32 pm

Lol thanks Zady, its good to see you here as well. I though I'd was escaping ya....err wait, did I say that out loud? oops, nvm, ignore that :)

Balzzodar
Captain Canary Saves the Day!

Postby Balzzodar » Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:41 pm

good to see your App Aubrianna. Can always use more bards. :smt023

Was fun chatting with you last night hope to see you at some raids!
"A pun is the lowest form of humor, unless you thought of it yourself." — Doug Larson

Balzzodar Dabard, Officer for Celestial Navigators
Facebook

Cicak
Whee!

Postby Cicak » Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:06 pm

Heya Aub,

nice to see ya apping. Ya just helped me in Fear :)

Peace, Cicak
Cicak , Iksar Shaman
Puniam Brokenwand , Erudite Enchanter
Sembuh , Gnome Cleric