Cleric Application

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Eamile Skyfire

Cleric Application

Postby Eamile Skyfire » Sun Sep 11, 2005 9:40 am

-Name Eamile Skyfire

-Class Cleric

-Level 63

-How many AAs? 10

-Is this character a main or an alt? This is my main

-List which keys and flags you have. I am fully EP flagged and I have my Emperor Key. (I can zone into PoF, PoA, PoW, and PoE)

-Do you have a clicky buff item? Yes. I have my Epic 1.0 (Clicky rez)

-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? Yes

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? I like helping people. I like healing, buffing ad rezzing people.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) Exploring different areas, grouping with friends, helping people, accomplishing goals.

-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? I group with my husband Torizzt to try to get some experience to level up.
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, trade skills, leveling, AA ability, etc) One of my primary goals is to get to level 65

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? My time zone is Central Standard Time

-Please list your alts on this server (just names). Tigermist (Bazaar mule)
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. First guild I was in was Torture which merged with Tribal Fury. Second guild I was in was Tribal Fury. I did not choose to leave, but was deguilded by the then leader because he assumed that I was going to deguild when my husband did. Next was Walkers. When EQ 2 came out most of the members of walkers went to play EQ 2 and there were very few members to group with so I left and went back to Tribal Fury as they were going strong and many of my friends had come back to EQ.
-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. Not Tagged

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. I know Richardraul and was guilded with Goofydoofy when he was in TF. I fought/grouped with Richardraul and several other CN members during the Gfay war.
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I have always known that CN is a great family type guild with a great reputation that helps each other and accomplishes goals. I think I can help the guild and enjoy making a new family and have fun.
-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? I would like to join a family guild that raids, accomplishes things and advances in EQ. I would also get to have fun and enjoy being a part of a family.

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) Yes

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

App

Postby Goofydoofy » Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:07 am

Glad to see you app. Nice to have you along.
Level 106 Druid, Level 106 Enchanter, Level 106 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Galarina
Recruiting

RE: App

Postby Galarina » Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:46 am

HI Eamile. Thank you for your app and interest in CN. Although you're technically below our posted minimum recruiting level of 65, you can still app and join us on things. Our app process generally takes 2 or 3 weeks so you'll probably be able to level some in that time anyway. Get with us ingame and get our apps channel info if you haven't done that already. That's where we stay in touch, get to know each other and all that.
Lookin forward to knowing you. :)
<br><table border=1><tr><td><center>~ <a href=http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=661115>Galarina Justmight </a>~<br>Celestial Navigators</td></tr></table>

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:01 pm

I just want to say thank you again for allowing me to join you on raids and in groups. I am having a great time getting to know you. :D

Eamile

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:47 pm

:D Whoo Hoo!1 I have finally finally dinged 64!!1 :D

Eamile

Zady
Whee!

Postby Zady » Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:25 pm

Yay! Congrats on 64, Eamile :wink:
Kattia - 73 Berserker
Zady - 80 Ranger -semi-retired
Serinae - 72 Enchanter - retired on that other account..

Eamile
Whee!

Made

Postby Eamile » Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:02 am

Well, Tor and I made it back from New Mexico in one piece. :D Everything went well and my aunt is doing better.

Tor and I will be logging in tonight. See you in game. :D

Eamile

Saphirone
Whee!

RE: Made

Postby Saphirone » Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:49 pm

WOW! You wer ein my neck of the woods, hehe, Didn't know you were actually visiting New Mexico, :)
Saphirone the Noble Lady
Retired Wizard Officer of Celestial Navigators -EQ1 (Or am I?)
Qarma Jenkins
Retired Officer of Nocturnae -WoW
Saphirone/Qarma/Qarmia
Retired Loudmouth Officer of Ecliptic Sol -EQII

Eamile
Whee!

Postby Eamile » Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:26 pm

We went to Carlsbad. Where in NM are you?

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

New Mexico

Postby Goofydoofy » Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:15 pm

They haven't annexed that state from the union yet?
Level 106 Druid, Level 106 Enchanter, Level 106 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:05 am

We went to Carlsbad.

Isn't Legoland down in/near Carlsbad? For some reason I vaguely remember booking a trip to Legoland (for work) and Carlsbad rings a bell.

So...the million dollar question, did you go to Legoland?

Torizzt
Whee!

Postby Torizzt » Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:54 am

Nope Silly, Legoland isnt in Carlsbad, NM.Believe me I wish it was , it would make visiting there alittle more fun.About the only thing in Carlsbad,NM is the Carlsbad Caverns.We have gone there and walked the caves and watched the bat flight.

Torizzt

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:50 am

I just googled it because I KNOW there is something to do with Carlsbad and Legoland (I have the world's weirdest memory, I can remember this from years ago but not what I wore two days ago). Anyway this is what I found:

LEGOLAND® California is located at
One LEGOLAND Drive, just off Interstate 5, in the seaside village of Carlsbad, 30 minutes north of San Diego and one hour south of Anaheim.

Carlsbad CA, Carlsbad NM... Bah, who would have thought there were two! I was excited for a moment though :) (so easily amused)
Last edited by Silly on Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Saphirone
Whee!

Postby Saphirone » Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:55 am

You were like thirty miles west of us, LMAO! We are in hobbs, HAHAHA! And yeah, you have the Carlsbad Caverns, the Carlsbad River, (Also known as the Pecos river and local swimming/fishing Hole) and the Living Desert, :)
Saphirone the Noble Lady
Retired Wizard Officer of Celestial Navigators -EQ1 (Or am I?)
Qarma Jenkins
Retired Officer of Nocturnae -WoW
Saphirone/Qarma/Qarmia
Retired Loudmouth Officer of Ecliptic Sol -EQII

Torizzt
Whee!

Postby Torizzt » Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:47 pm

Yup we drove thru Hobbs :)

Torizzt

Eamile
Whee!

Postby Eamile » Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:27 pm

Woo Hooo :D :cheers: I finally dinged level 65

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:37 pm

:occasion1:
Woot! Grats!

Pohl
Whee!

Postby Pohl » Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:50 am

Did you drive thru Texas too?

Eamile
Whee!

Postby Eamile » Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:18 am

Yup Torizzt and I live in Dallas so we drove thru Texas into New Mexico.Its roughly 8 hour drive from Dallas to Carlsbad,NM.

Eamile