69 Ranger App

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Torizzt

69 Ranger App

Postby Torizzt » Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:59 am

The Basics

-Name : Torizzt Darkwolf
-Class : Ranger
-Level : 69
-How many AAs? 139
-Is this character a main or an alt? Main
-List which keys and flags you have. Im fully EP flagged, I have VT key and Emp Key . I can zone into PoF,PoA,PoW and PoE.
-Do you have a clicky buff item?
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? Yes

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? I enjoy being able to help people and the damage I can do with a bow, aswell as hold a mob for a few seconds with WS.Its nice to know that in an emergency I can try to pull a mob off a cleric or caster and be able to tank for a few secs to save a group or raid sometimes.
-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) I like playing with friends in exp groups and chatting,I work alot of tradeskills and accomplishing goals thru raiding to help the guild and its members.
-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? If its not a raid night I try to get an exp group or help my wife level her cleric up some more.If its a raid night I join the raid.My current goal is trying to get to level 70 and then get more AA's
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Mostly see above :)
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I play in the CST time zone, usually on in the evenings and weekends.I usually start my play time around 7pm cst
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. I have been a member of Tribal Fury , Walkers and Torture.Torture merged with Tribal Fury quite some time ago in the past.I left Walkers because when EQ2 came out alot of the players went to EQ2 and when myself and my wife woud log in there were very few people to play with.At that time Tribal Fury was going strong with alot of our old friends playing so we rejoined them.I left Tribaly Fury because I just didnt feel it was the right place for me at this point in my EQ career.I have known some CN peps and have allways heard great things about them and thought CN would be a great fit for me right now.
-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. Not tagged.

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. I knew Dareba back when she was but a young cleric exping in the east and west commonlands and would buff her and talk to her..I was also guilded with Goofydoofy in Tribal Fury and I have met and grouped with Richardraul and many other CN peps during the Gfay war.
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I have allways known that CN is a great family type guild with a great reputation that helps eachother and accomplishes goals.I think I can help the guild and enjoy making a new family and have fun with eachother.
-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? I would like to join a family guild that raids and accomplishes things and advance in EQ and also get to have fun and enjoy being a part of a family.

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) Yes

Torizzt

69 Ranger App

Postby Torizzt » Sun Sep 11, 2005 9:05 am

I also forgot to add my RL wife Eamile Skyfire 63 Cleric is apping aswell.We wish to be guilded in the same guild and understand that it may take longer to take a look at both of us versus one of us but are willing to put in the time and be patient.If one or both of us do not fit with your guild or its goals all we ask is to be told so and there will be no hard feelings.

Thanks for your time and patience reading all this :)

Torizzt Darkwolf

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

App

Postby Goofydoofy » Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:09 am

Glad to see you app. It will be good to have you and Eamile in the guild.
Level 105 Druid, Level 105 Enchanter, Level 105 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Galarina
Recruiting

RE: App

Postby Galarina » Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:50 am

Yes, thank you both for your interest in CN. We're glad you apped. Please get with us ingame and get our apps channel info and autojoin that. Please be patient because our app process generally takes 2 or 3 weeks depending on votes and stuff. Looking forward to meeting and knowing you both. :)

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:53 am

Thanks for having us along on last nights raid.We had a lot of fun and a great time and enjoyed meeting and grouping with all you CN peps :)

Look forward to more fun raids with you guys.

Thanks Torizzt

Torizzt
Whee!

Postby Torizzt » Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:54 pm

Well just a small update , I dinged level 70 today while grouped in Tipt with some fun CN peps...we lost but had a great time trying.

Torizzt

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Sun Sep 18, 2005 9:59 am

Woot, Major GRATS. :)

Torizzt
Whee!

Postby Torizzt » Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:22 pm

Hello everyone,
Unless things change in the next 24 hours Eamile and Torizzt will not be online until Monday.Eamile has a family member in New Mexico whos health is in very poor condition and Im taking her to visit this weekend just in case the worse happens :( .

We will be online tonight.

Torizzt

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:50 am

Much sympathy and hope all turns out okay for you two. Be safe and take care and we hope to see you two online very soon.

Silly
"there is no doubt that you are a geek, you just also are in possession of a life" - Jaffod