Cleric App

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Doeb

Cleric App

Postby Doeb » Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:21 am

70 Cleric late of Epic Heroes

300 AAs

clicky item yes

enduring breath item yes

epic 1 yes

flags, none to speak of

Know a few CN folks

Always willing to do the impossible.

Doeb Dauntless

Pohl
Whee!

Postby Pohl » Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:29 am

Hey Doeb read the rules and policies, wich you probably already hava and put in that you agree with those in your app.

Thanks

unikyte
Princess

Postby unikyte » Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:36 am

Doeb !!! finish the app completely doofy, its important !! I am enjoying the heck out of this for sure) So glad you decided to app.

Dips
Ankle Biter

Postby Dips » Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:04 pm

Right on Doeb!

great seeing you app!

and oh hey, do what Unikyte says.... or bear the wrath!

Doeb

App

Postby Doeb » Thu Sep 08, 2005 6:53 pm

Name
-Class --CLR
-Level - 70
-How many AAs? 300
-Is this character a main or an alt? main
-List which keys and flags you have. uh, gosh PoV flag?
-Do you have a clicky buff item? a couple, yes
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? yes

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? The divine class, closest to gods, able to summon spirits back from the dead with a mere touch, savior to multitudes.
-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) Exploring, grouping with skilled people that also have intelligence and humor, raiding at the extreme limit against impossible odds.
-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like?-DoNs(nest), RSS, MPGtrials, etc.
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)-AA advancement mostly, perhaps some quest armor.
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?- Eastern US, evenings.
-Please list your alts on this server (just names). Dubwena, and some very minor ones not played.
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave.-Epic Heroes, didn't leave, it sorta evaporated.
-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why.-Epic Heroes.. it's just me basically, no one else logs in.

Your Experience with CN -Grouped with some CN

-Do you know any current members of CN?-yes Have you ever raided or hunted with us?-no(grouped some) Please give specific names and events if you can remember.-(Alzhiemer's, I'm pretty old)
-Why are you applying to CN?-To have fun. Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?-- Some old friends are in CN and encouraged me to app.
-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Goal for applying- to be accepted... Hope to get out of the guild?-- A longer friends list. Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded?- Aye, hopefully my LFG time will become shorter.

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No)--- Yes

Doeb Dauntless

Fuddara
Still floating about

Postby Fuddara » Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:12 pm

Thank you for fully filling out the app Doeb, we appreciate that! It may seem fairly long winded, but it does give us a little glimpse into the person behind the toon, which is what we CNers care about the most.

I recognize your name, I can't remember if it's from grouping with you, or if you are just old school EH, and I was guilded with you long long ago. Anyway, thanks for the app, hope to see you in game!

Terranya
Whee!

Postby Terranya » Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:10 pm

Hey Tel!
Doeb is Abbreve! Ya gotta remember him, the wizzie :)
/hugs
Hope to see ya soon

unikyte
Princess

Postby unikyte » Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:02 am

Yay doeb) it couldnt have been that painful but the thing that stuck out with me is the raiding at extreme limits with impossible odds, so you.

Brings back memories of the like, sure uni we can kill shadowhunter with only three people no problem or Its just a dragon a I can keep a level 45 ranger healed to tank it no problem)

And your not THAT old, alzheimers pfft. And I am not just saying that cuz I am turning OLD this year.

Where is vyper and the ugly druid!! We still have a few missing

Pohl
Whee!

Postby Pohl » Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:13 pm

Thanks for doing the complete app Doeb. We really appriciate your interest in CN and the time you took to app. We also like to see those answers you provided it tells some of the people voting on your app more about you if they haven't had the oppurtunity to have grouped with you in the past.

Doeb is a very good cleric. I've ran with him a bit here and there, and I would be happy to have him in CN. Also since most of EH is here I don't think the app process should take that long.

Tsekande
Klutzy Beastie

Postby Tsekande » Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:10 am

Doeb....

Well, dang, I know I haven't been around for awhile, but that name is familiar to me. Maybe because you've rezzed this klutz once or twice. Welcome to the initate process, you're in the same boat as me. 8)

Tse
Tsekande Troublepouncer, 76 Vah Shir Beastlord
Henri Sootypaws, 26 Vah Shir Shaman
Dagrun, 24 Drakkin Magician
Nasrin, 17 Drakkin Monk

(Siggy under construction)

Necessitas
Insane Cleric
Location: Still sending people too thier death, they are just Alliance tho :)

hey!

Postby Necessitas » Sat Sep 10, 2005 5:29 am

Hey Doeb!!!!
Long time no see glad to see your app
hehe was wondering the other night when i saw you running around with an EH tag still
Nece~
~Necessitas Shadowspell~
~ Insane Cleric~
CELESTIAL NAVIGATORS
~Retired~

Doeb

Hey Necessitas!

Postby Doeb » Sat Sep 10, 2005 5:42 pm

Sorry I missed you,

Always a pleasure to see you Nece.

Doeb/Abbreve(retired wizard)

Pohl
Whee!

Postby Pohl » Sun Sep 11, 2005 4:21 am

I didnt know you retired Abbreve, I still remember some of our groupings in Oasis when we were like in the teens, that was a long long time ago.

Doeb

Oasis with Pohl

Postby Doeb » Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:42 pm

Yup, yup,

Fond memories, having a giant green suitcase called Lockjaw, chase me in circles, then, eat me and make human parts of me in his gut, while Pohl stands at a respectful distance laughing...

Ahh, sweet revenge though,, waiting till a med break, and sit behind everyone, then type Cazel slashes Abbreve for 90 points of damage! Cazel bashes Abbreve for 80 points of damage!

Then rolling in the sand when Pohl jumps up and starts running for his life!

Doeb 8P

Pohl
Whee!

Postby Pohl » Sun Sep 11, 2005 7:29 pm

I think he's making stuff up now...Everyone knows I sacrifice myself all the time. ; P

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:55 am

Hi Doeb. I've been away for a few days, but let me thank you for your interest and app to CN. I'm sure with all the people you know you're probably already autojoining our apps channel but if not, get that info from someone. Looking forward to knowing.
<br><table border=1><tr><td><center>~ <a href=http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=661115>Galarina Justmight </a>~<br>Celestial Navigators</td></tr></table>