70 war app

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
crebus

70 war app

Postby crebus » Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:32 pm

My name is Crebus. I am a 70 warrior with 75 aa's. this is my main and i have a clicky buff item dont have an eb item yet but going to get one.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class?

I like being able to take a hit and keep on going.
-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)

I enjoy making new friends and killing stuff with people i know.

-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like?

I log on and see who is on in my friends list and talk to them for abit usaully see if i can get a group with my curren guild or my friends. Have been doing alot of dons here recently.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)

Would like to finish my epic 1.0 and 1.5 pretty soon and would like to see some more game content in pop. Before long i would like to see a little bit of some end game content also.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?

I usually play eq between 7pm cst and 5am cst.

Please list your alts on this server (just names).

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave.

My first guild was Midsummer Knights which was disbanded then i was in Chosen Champions for awhile untill 2 guild officers started ksing people in cc and the gl didnt do anything about it. And now i am in Knights of the Green Mist. Wanting to leave cause they arnt doing any raiding at all now.

-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why.

I am still a member in kgm atm. I am waiting to see if I get accepted to CN before I leave and possibly cause hard feelings with friends I have there.

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember.

I am friends with Deremstorm and Pallistous. Have grouped with them many times. Helped Deremstorm get a drop while the fabled items were dropping.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?

Cause CN is currently raiding some content i would like to and i have a couple of friends there.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded?

Figured i would have fun get some PoP flags done, maybe get my epic finished after i get to know people and make friends, and perhaps learn how to be a raid tank.

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them

Yes.

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Thu Sep 08, 2005 6:52 am

Thank you for your app and interest in CN, Crebus. Get with us ingame and get our apps channel info. That's where we get to know each other and all that. Looking forward to knowing you.

Kaldolur
Knight in Shining Armor

Postby Kaldolur » Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:05 am

Wow - Crebus! An honest to goodness former MsK! I didn't think there were many of us still alive. :)

It's good to see your application - and I have no doubt you would be a good fit for CN. I will look forward to seeing/grouping with you once again.

P.S. - other former Midsummer Knights that came to CN after the guild folded = Gronalk, Tsigoloeg, Azurefox, Luaine, Blackbane, Shavais and myself.

"SHORT BEER?! What is that, some kind of joke?!"