Application for 65 Ranger

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Alwyn
Whee!

Application for 65 Ranger

Postby Alwyn » Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:30 pm

The Basics

-Name Alwyn
-Class Ranger
-Level 65
-How many AAs? 35
-Is this character a main or an alt? Main
-List which keys and flags you have. PoJ trials, MB, Hedge event, killed the named in WW for SolRo access
-Do you have a clicky buff item? not atm
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? not atm

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class?

I like that I can melee, but still have access to useful buffs and spells. And archery is always fun too.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc)
I enjoy grouping the most, since my favorite thing about the game is making new friends and spending time with them. I like raiding too, but not to the degree that I would want to be in a full-time raiding guild. But I like coming together with my guild to accomplish something we couldn't otherwise.

-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like?

I usually find some friends to group with. If no one is on, I'll lfg or play with an alt.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)

At the moment, I'm focusing mainly on leveling and working on AA's. Eventually, I'd like to work on my epic 1.5.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
I mostly play in the evenings. My time zone is PST

-Please list your alts on this server (just names).
Cyprine, Vincia

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave.

I was a member of Lucid Chimera from August 2001 until it disbanded October 2003. After that, I was a member of Clan Breathnach until it fell apart recently.

-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why.
Technically, I still have the CB tag, but that's just for the convience of the guild hall. There's no one really there.

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember.
Several former CB members I know have recently joined CN, specifically I know Swamiape, Quait, Esutac. I know there are others. Some of my former guildmates from LC, Brienna and Bobbert, were in CN, but I don't know if they're still around. And over my four years on Vaz, I know I've grouped with many CN's, specifically, I remember grouping with Silly several times in GD.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
As a long-time player on Vaz, I know CN has maintained an excellent reputation over the years. My friends who have joined seem to love CN. I'm looking for a family style guild with some raiding, so I think CN might be a good place for me.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded?
I mostly want a place to have fun with friends. I hope to contribute to the guild on some raids and help out others with hits or anything else.

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) Yep

Jaffod
Postcount Whore

Postby Jaffod » Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:50 pm

Bobbert moved to FA...although I have not seen him about much recetly

Fuddara
Still floating about

Postby Fuddara » Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:56 pm

Thank you for putting in an app. It is very well written, that's a big plus! Hope to meet you soon, see you in action and get to know you!

esutac
GSKCHA

Postby esutac » Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:29 pm

Huggles Aly :P

Glad to see you're still around. Would love to group with you sometime. Give me a shout when I'm on and we'll hit some 7min LDoNs :)

-Esu

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:45 am

I know I've grouped with many CN's, specifically, I remember grouping with Silly several times in GD.
Wow, you are OLDSCHOOL!
It will be great to see you around on some of our raids/groups/fun stuff again here soon :)

Quait
Whee!

Postby Quait » Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:58 pm

hey there Aly :D

don't worry, we won't hold it against you that you were already corrupted by Silly influence in the passed.. There is medication for that now :twisted:

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:27 pm

Been looking for you to put a guild tag around your neck, Alwyn. :) I've had erratic playtimes lately, but look up an officer for an invite when you can. /smile