66 Druid App

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Sedorx

66 Druid App

Postby Sedorx » Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:43 pm

The Basics

-Name - Sedorx
-Class - Druid
-Level - 66
-How many AAs? - 50
-Is this character a main or an alt? - Main
-List which keys and flags you have. - Seb, only PoJ trial as far as planes go
-Do you have a clicky buff item? - Yep
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? Yep

A Little Bit About Yourself

Just recently came back to EQ after a pretty long time away. A good friend of mine had some RL problems and I left a little before OoW came out. Started coming on regularly again a few weeks ago to realize most of the people I was friends with are gone, and Im pretty much alone in Norrath, or so to speak, lol. :D

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? - Versatility, both in spells and ability to group / solo.

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) Grouping, and subsequently raiding since its pretty much a really big group

-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? Well, since I came back its been not much but soloing since those I grouped with regularly arent around anymore. Looking to change that :D

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) - Eventually epic 1.5, PoP progression, level 70 (leave for a while and suddenly everyones 5 levels higher! :shock: )

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? - EST, almost every day in the evenings, most of the day on weekends

-Please list your alts on this server (just names). - Bondro

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. - Twilight Chosen before I left, no longer see anyone I knew from there. Currently unguilded

-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. - Unguilded

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. - Havent done much of anything with anyone since returning, so no specifics :?

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? - I've been reading through websites of a lot of guilds on the server, and the line that really caught my attention was
Celestial Navigators - Casual but Professional

Love the idea of a casual guild of good people that also raids :D

-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? - Hopefully, to make new friends and progress further in EQ in group/raiding

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them - Yup!

Silly
The blond sage

Postby Silly » Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:18 am

Hiya Sedorx!

Welcome back to EQ! I look forward to meeting you :)

Silly