lvl 66 Shadowknight

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Caligulagaius
Whee!

lvl 66 Shadowknight

Postby Caligulagaius » Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:35 pm

Hello all my name is Caligulagauis, I am the process of doing a toon trasfer to this server from server ZEK. I wish to join friends and family. on this server and would like to make this guild my home considering I have real life family and old Vallon zek friends in this guild, So here is my app

The Basics

-Name Caligulagauis

-Class ShadowKnight

-Level 66

-How many AAs? around 96 spent

-Is this character a main or an alt? Main

-List which keys and flags you have. Iam Ep flaged and done fire for time, SEB, Emp,VT.

-Do you have a clicky buff item? Yes

-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? Yes

A Little Bit About Yourself.
real life: I am 34 years male and run a small family owned plastering commany. In my off time I love to game. I am a long time EQ player and have decided to come back and join some family and friends who have join this guild. .

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? sk=PWN

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? Raiding, and grouping I hate to solo these days.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. Time flag. and furture raid progresion. I care more to spend time with my friends who play eq.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? PST. 6pm-11pm weekday. Weekends are very open usaly inless Iam doing someting IRL.. real life will run my life now days.

-Please list your alts on this server (just names). none atm

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you
chose to leave.
I was a member of Aerist on Vallon zek EP progresion guild.. (guild disbanded) raid leader and officer of Resltess Spirts <VZ> (guild disbanded) Lost Virture Officer<vz> Didnt share same views with others on PVP.

-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why.

Your Experience with CN None expect for the ppl I knew and have been guild with in the past. from what I have hearn from though I like what you all stand for.

-Do you know any current members of CN? Sapie, Bubuhray, Ontime, Mulleton.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying... Good times, raids, make new friends, hang with old friends.

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) Yes

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1242502

Saphirone
Whee!

Postby Saphirone » Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:22 pm

Vallon Zek.. good Times! good Times.. /em walks away remebering the great server of Vallon Zek.
Saphirone the Noble Lady
Retired Wizard Officer of Celestial Navigators -EQ1 (Or am I?)
Qarma Jenkins
Retired Officer of Nocturnae -WoW
Saphirone/Qarma/Qarmia
Retired Loudmouth Officer of Ecliptic Sol -EQII

sapie
Whee!

Postby sapie » Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:05 pm

Calig. is a well seasoned player, and would be a great addition to n/c. I migh be a little sapie over him, as he is my RL son :) and he got me hooked on EQ.

Caligulagaius
Whee!

Postby Caligulagaius » Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:02 pm

I am know on this server and look forward to start to chat with folks on this server and doing some raiding /groups is possiable..

TKS

Calig