70 ENCHANTER APP

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Meurdar

70 ENCHANTER APP

Postby Meurdar » Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:28 am

-Name Meurdar
-Class Enchanter
-Level 70
-How many AAs? 120
-Is this character a main or an alt? Main
-List which keys and flags you have. Fully elemental flaged
Do you have a clicky buff item? I have 5 instaclick's
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? Yes

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? The virsitility of being able to solo named or being a major role in group or raid is what keeps this toon going for me .
-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) I enjoy raiding as well as grouping b/c both can be a some of the best challanges to a enchanter imho.
-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. Log on and go solo till i can find a group or enough of my friends log on for us to kill some kind of named that i cant solo. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like?
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Short term goal atm is finish my epic 1.5 its almost done and driven me crazy b/c i cant finish it . Long term goal would be to finish my JC skill wich is at 200 atm and max all aa's for takeing inc melee dmg better.
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? There is no set time i play eq. Im on all hours of the day and if guilded will just work around that guild . My time zone how ever is central .
-Please list your alts on this server (just names). Meurdapus,Sukadek
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. Surreal and Aluderums left surreal due to work and aluderums is a alt guild all of our friends came up with so we would have a guild hall to go to . Since i was the only one that was realy still unguilded i just put my main in it as leader for something to do .
-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. Just expained that in last question =p.

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. Yes i know a few ppl from ur guild ,Thornkin,Bubaray,Ontime,Mulleton,Sappie,Zupov all have been friends of mine for about 3 or 4 years now from eq . I have group'd with CN befor realy cant remem the other ppl's names atm but i do remember the guild tag
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? You all seem like a good kinda guild that i would enjoy logn on to and if all of my frinds say u guy's/gal's are great that is more than enough for me .
-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? My goals are to just have fun with this game and enjoy it wile it last b/c as we all know all great things must come to a end at some point in time .. Probly the only thing that will change is i will have a lot more friends agian in eq like it used to be back on Vallon Zek Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) Yes i read the Rules and Policies and i understand them and agree with them . ty all for ur time hope to see u all ingame tonight at raid .. Meurdar A.K.A enctank :!:

babuhray
Lard Boy, the CrisCo Kid Pirate!

Postby babuhray » Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:37 pm

heh bro :)