70 ranger

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
kebbler
Whee!

70 ranger

Postby kebbler » Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:58 pm

Application for Membership - Outline

The Basics

-Name kebbler cookiez
-Class ranger
-Level 70
-How many AAs? 147
-Is this character a main or an alt? main
-List which keys and flags you have. bot ring/os/charisis/// sol ro xp / poj trial/ hoh
-Do you have a clicky buff item? y
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? y

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? i just luv beeing a ranger period. the damage i do with a bow, ability to kite

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? the quests, some TSing, but epic fights is my fav

give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now.
What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? well typical because of the type of guild i am currently in is grinding and frankly i am kind of sick of not seeing any action

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) i have epic 1.0 but goal would be 2.0 of course. i reached 70 the other day and thats was a major goal, but one i cannot accomplish unless i move on is to see the raid portion of the game. ep time qvic

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? est time zone normal play time is 6-12 am or so

please list your alts on this server // zval 67 necro payneal 68 warr and norrog 66 cleric

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. i am currently 1 of 3 GLs of semper carborundum. semper is a family based guild who recently has begin to raid but not the content i am really ready for like pop or GoD zones

-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. i have been waiting to discuss leaving with other GLs and officers i wish not to burn my bridges with my fellow guildiees i have been with for quite some time now

Your Experience with CN. this past sunday i went to the AD raid and stayed for an HoH trial and i really liked what i had seen, besides tchien bragging to me about u guys.

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember.
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? again this past sunday with AD and an HoH trial

-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? plain and simple a family type guild built to raid only a few days out of the week such as CN i couldnt be a hardcore raider because of the schedule i have but yours seems to fit mine pretty damn nice

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No)
yes i have read and understand your rules and policies and agree with them

Tchien
Munkygurl

Postby Tchien » Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:58 pm

Herro, Kebbler! Good to see you applying with us. You will be loved guildwide for your cookies that you make in that tree you live in

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:59 am

Hi Kebbler. Thank you for your app and interest in CN. Your app process has begun, hehe. Get with us ingame and get our apps channel info. That's where we get to know each other before voting and all of that. Looking forward to knowing you.

babuhray
Lard Boy, the CrisCo Kid Pirate!

Postby babuhray » Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:39 pm

heh bro nice to meet ya

kebbler
Whee!

update in info and reason

Postby kebbler » Fri Aug 19, 2005 5:36 pm

i have been a guild leader for over a year and today our guild has merged with tenet, i was asked to come over to tenet to make sure everything went as planned. it was suggested that i should post this in case i was thought of as a guild hopper, which i am not i have been faithful to semper for over 2 years and luv the people in it. if asked to remove there tag it would be fine. myself and the other leaders just fell responsible for making sure everyone had a home after the merger and not just leave people behind

thank you and i appericate your understanding