70 shd..

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Rasider

70 shd..

Postby Rasider » Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:33 pm

The Basics

-Name Rasider
-Class Shadowknight
-Level 70
-How many AAs? 184 ATM
-Is this character a main or an alt? Main
-List which keys and flags you have. OSebillis/Poj/Bot tower
-Do you have a clicky buff item? Yes
-Do you currently have an Enduring Breath item? AA

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about your class? My lil Skelly, and the ability to melee well and be self sufficient at times when needed...
-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc) Well I enjoy all of the above with the exception of trade skill work, I dread this hehe I like being in the heat of battle.
-Give us an example of what you normally do when you play right now. What does a typical evening of playing EQ look like? Hmmm loggin on and then easily find a grp whether it is Hammering out Don's or headin to MPG lookin for my 69-70 spell rune drops, and lookin for Rss grps.
-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Well short term would be finishing my epic 1.5, I have soloed the parts for my sheath combine and am bogged down now on the Murk breeder, I am sure some of U feel my pain. I am also looking forward to exploring new areas and killin new challenging mobs in grp or raid. Long term, advancing as a player and my character to eventually over 500 aa's and better gear b4 I focus on alts.
-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? EST mostly every evening.
-Please list your alts on this server (just names). Serill baz alt 23 necro, don't play him.
-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a part of and why you chose to leave. I have been in Semper Carbarundum only and am an officer. I am just tired of constantly tryin to motivate them to do things that they should be doing already as GL's to progress as a guild. I also had a grp of about 10 friends that came to RCOD to help me kill the Breeder for my 1.5 drop and the GL's were on in WOS as a exp grp, and I asked and posted over guild chat and they never came. I am lookin for a guild and a grp of future friends that will help me when needed as I will do the same as well.
-If you are still a member in another guild we want to know that too and why. Semper Carborundum, and because I have invited many of my friends to the guild and want to be avail to help in the mean time.

Your Experience with CN

-Do you know any current members of CN? Have you ever raided or hunted with us? Please give specific names and events if you can remember. I haven't raided yet, have met a few of your guildies in exp and Don groups, have spoken with Jhereg expressing interest in CN a week ago and Esutac briefly as well. I also had a good time in Rathe with Buaz tryin to split the captains from the armies that seemed to run at bard speed lol..Also tchien was a member of SC and I know her well.
-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? Yes there is a very good reason, the guild seems to be goin in the direction that I am lookin for as in raiding and 1.5 epics, and the ppl that I met seem to have plenty of good and encouraging things to say.
-Tell us what your goals are for applying... what do you hope to get out of the guild? Is there anything about how you play EQ now that you hope will change once you are guilded? Well I hope to think that I play EQ in a good way and hope that changing guilds won't change that. I have been an officer and as a result have seen both sides of the fence so to speak. I just hope that I can be an asset to ur guild and we can all progress together to be unstoppable as a guild, choosing targets as we please.

-I have read the CN Rules and Policies and understand and agree with them (Yes/No) Yes I have and agree to abide by them as a member.

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:42 am

Hi Rasider. Thank you for your app and interest in CN. Your app process has begun, hehe. Get with us ingame and get our apps channel info. That's where we get to know each other before voting and all of that. Looking forward to knowing you.

Buaz
Whee!

Postby Buaz » Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:55 am

I remember you from my short attempt in the War. Even though the mobs made quick work of me, you kept a good attitude and seemed an overall nice guy.

Big Green Bait

Galarina
Recruiting

Postby Galarina » Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:12 am

Rasider has joined EotD. Cancelling app.